Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANTS "Travellers` Club"

Go down 
+2
Ivor C&G Scarf
penninegiant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

GIANTS "Travellers` Club" Empty
PostSubject: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:21 am

Well --some asked --heres the answer for starters !

Have looked into a "bus" to away matches for posters on here (even Big Al if he wants to watch a reight team!! Wink )

Not being too ambitious until we see what the interest is --so looking at a 33 seater
Theres three at the PG residence - so it means room for 30 more interested parties
Will get a bigger bus if needed later but at the moment NEED it to be full to make it viable and as reasonable as poss !!

With the agreement of coach co. ----Have "banded " matches on similar mileage - so we dont have loadsa different prices and fans will know the approx cost up front

Will be first come first served - hopefully getting to venue bout 2 hours before kick off ( for those who like a bevvie (personally I`m tee-total !!) -- and then straight back

after first trip - pay for following trip / fixture on day of previous match (if you get my drift) so I know whos definitely going next way match ( so youre always "reserved" and Im not fishing round to see who might and might not be going !!)

First away match trip --pay me at Saints match or post it!!

It looks to be panning out approx like this :-

Wakey
Bradford
Leeds £8-00 each
Cas
Salford

Saints
Wigan £10-00 each
Warrington
Hull
Hull KR

Harlequins
Celtic £25-00 each (unless people want an overnight --see what general opinion is!)

Catalan £ 200 each (only joking!!! Very Happy Very Happy

We can tackle cup games as info becomes available - and if applicable !-- but Wembley will be a weekend trip!! cheers

I know some will have holidays in summer / weddings / illness etc - but if theres enough regulars - then well get bigger coach --and reduce accordingly in line with demand

At the moment this is an IDEA -- so it all depends on who and how many are interested

Setting of from and dropping back at town centre

PM me if youre up for it !!giving me "real" names and contact details so I know where and who you are!
As I say -- this sites posters get priority and want it to be a friendly band and nobody out to make life difficult so its up to you and we`ll then play it by ear -as if a bigger bus is needed -then it might affect costs slightly

I will await the general reaction

Any questions -- just ask!!

Penninegiant
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:28 am

penninegiant wrote:
Any questions -- just ask!!

Penninegiant

What's the sqare root of minus thirty-six?
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:38 am

I meant serious questions Ivor --you know darn well its 7!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 am

i think cos i'll be 18 i could be up for this
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm gonna make a concerted effort!
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:25 pm

I would be up for it!
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 pm

AT MO BUS 1/3 FULL --FIRST COME FIRST SERVED !

IF YOU ARE UP FOR IT U MUST LET ME KNOW AS WHEN ITS FULL THATS IT!!--AND WONT GET BIGGER COACH TILL DEMAND MERITS IT!!
Back to top Go down
lealea3

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Are you tansey? As he runs busses to away games? If so I will speak to you at the st helens game if thats ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS "Travellers` Club"   GIANTS "Travellers` Club" Empty

Back to top Go down

GIANTS "Travellers` Club"
Page 1 of 1