Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants

Go down 
+2
Meltham Giant
ponner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants Empty
PostSubject: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Looks like it'll be us that Saints pick. Tickets on sale at 10.30 Monday morning. Get yourselves there to support the lads and even if we don't manage to pull off a win then at least we'll be able to show our support and thank the lads for their efforts for the season.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Lets paint the Town Claret and Gold! I will be there getting my Ticket before i move to Leeds for uni. If we get Leeds though then party at mine before the game anybody?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 am

I can't see Saints picking anyone other than us, unless they allow sentiment to get in the way and pick Wigan for their very final game ever at the GPW stadium. Still we spoilt the party for Wigan and Wire, so now lets get a third and ruin Saints season.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:37 am

matt01 wrote:
I can't see Saints picking anyone other than us, unless they allow sentiment to get in the way and pick Wigan for their very final game ever at the GPW stadium. Still we spoilt the party for Wigan and Wire, so now lets get a third and ruin Saints season.
Wigan's form hasn't been too good at the back end of the season though, so it wouldn't be a massive surprise to me if Saints do pick Wigan.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 am

ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:
Wigan's form hasn't been too good at the back end of the season though, so it wouldn't be a massive surprise to me if Saints do pick Wigan.
True, but it would still be a shock. Mind you getting to Leeds would be a lot easier, so lets hope so. Seriously though, whoever we get it will be a very hard fixture, but one we are capable of winning providing they can repeat the sort of effort and skill shown last night.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am

Think Saints will pick us, I reckon they will be counting on beating us and hopeing Leeds and the Pyemen knock hell out of each other,
I have got the 1962 feeling when we won from 4th, nobody gave us a chance, but we still got the cup.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am

I know it is very soon when the call is made, but does anyone have the actual time?
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 am

Believe it is 1.15pm on Sky (Sports?) News... not long to go now
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Saints away it is then.

Lets spoil the party.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:07 pm

And make history in being the last team to beat St.Helens on their own pitch. Be part of History this Friday night!!!!
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 pm

We'll all be there lauren has already informed us where she wants to stand to drool over lunty warming up.

Interesting week in our house coming up, obviously i would have preferred to have been playing Saints in the final but i can live with giving them a battering in the last game at KR Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants   Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints v Giants or Leeds v Giants
Page 1 of 1