Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your club needs YOU against Leeds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Your club needs YOU against Leeds Empty
PostSubject: Your club needs YOU against Leeds   Your club needs YOU against Leeds EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:54 am

The Leeds end is already sold out and now they're moving into our areas so it's vital that we all attend in large numbers to compete with them vocally which lifts the boys. Watching the Giants live isn't a patch on watching it on tv and our lads can't hear you cheering them on from your sofa or pub. There's going to be some massive queues predicted on Sunday at the game to pick up tickets for the Leeds game so it may save you some time if you nip down to the stadium before Sunday. I've queued for Wembley tickets before and don't fancy going through that again unless I have to so I'm going for mine tomorrow. Our fans have taken a battering over the years for attendance figures and this is our big chance to correct that in front of the nation. Don't let this chance pass us by to attract new fans along with us at a very reasonable price that isn't likely to be bettered. Tell your family, tell your mates and mention it on all other forums and social media websites. Your club needs you!!
Your club needs YOU against Leeds Cupgam10
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Your club needs YOU against Leeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your club needs YOU against Leeds   Your club needs YOU against Leeds EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:26 pm

The club needs the players and the coaches not to surrender before the kick off,as we witnessed today.
Back to top Go down

Your club needs YOU against Leeds
Page 1 of 1