Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jamie Simpson

Go down 
+15
Mable_syrup
matt01
penninegiant
boomer
Meltham Giant
BO JANGLES
DYSON28
joek
reidy
Gem Bob
adelaide-giant.no9
ponner
dannablue
Clock-Face-Giant
defleppard
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Jamie Simpson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Remember how bad Brett Hodgson was in his 1st few games. Give the lad a chance I say, 16 tries in 37 NRL games is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am

think Mable would prefer 37 in 16 !!! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 am

penninegiant wrote:
Very Happy eclair's boycott could be off this week Wink
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Mable_syrup wrote:
penninegiant wrote:
Very Happy eclair's boycott could be off this week Wink

Didn't know she was so well acquainted with Geoffrey! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

ponner wrote:
Remember how bad Brett Hodgson was in his 1st few games. Give the lad a chance I say, 16 tries in 37 NRL games is pretty good.

Yes i well remember Hodgson taking time to settle in, and in that respect you have a fair point, My point was not particularly about Simson ,I was just posing the question do we have too many players of first team quality, We had some good players left out on Friday and the backs played poorly. It's only my opinion but players like Patrick, Ferguson, Mcgillvray dont get better by getting a game every 3 weeks or so, but such is the strength of our squad that many good players are going to be left out every week, Players like A Raleigh never seem to even get a mention at all these days, and yet G Horne seems to have a spot every game, Anyway N B is the coach and he has done well by us , so i will cheer whatever side he puts out. Just watched the game again, Our forwards won that game for us and the backs gave it them back.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:51 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
ponner wrote:

Yes i well remember Hodgson taking time to settle in, and in that respect you have a fair point, My point was not particularly about Simson ,I was just posing the question do we have too many players of first team quality, We had some good players left out on Friday and the backs played poorly. It's only my opinion but players like Patrick, Ferguson, Mcgillvray dont get better by getting a game every 3 weeks or so, but such is the strength of our squad that many good players are going to be left out every week, Players like A Raleigh never seem to even get a mention at all these days, and yet G Horne seems to have a spot every game, Anyway N B is the coach and he has done well by us , so i will cheer whatever side he puts out. Just watched the game again, Our forwards won that game for us and the backs gave it them back.

If I'm thinking correctly and reading between the lines of what Mable Sweetpants is saying, is that Andy may be back for the next encounter and not soon enough for me!
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm

ponner wrote:

To be fair though mate he is a winger, you can be a poor winger with a good centre and score tries.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:18 pm

reidy wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
ponner wrote:

If I'm thinking correctly and reading between the lines of what Mable Sweetpants is saying, is that Andy may be back for the next encounter and not soon enough for me!

Which makes my point perfectly Scott, who is going to be left out to make way, are we ever going to have a settled side again.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 pm

It was unsettled by leaving him out in the first instance imho mate.
Back to top Go down
CA
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

reidy wrote:

I agree Andy's number is 16 so he is in Nathan Browns first team squad and should have been playing from day one (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:38 pm

CA wrote:
reidy wrote:

I agree Andy's number is 16 so he is in Nathan Browns first team squad and should have been playing from day one (in my opinion)

I agree!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Which prop does everyone want to drop for Andy raleigh

which of our second rowers does everyone want to drop for Andy raleigh
Back to top Go down
CA
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

There is no need to drop any prop.. The four best props are Mason, Griffin, Raleigh and Crabtree
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Don't think NB agrees with that view. He seems to prefer Larne, Horne and even Faiumu as props over Andy Raleigh and Molloy, Ferguson, Horne and Kirmond appear further up NB's order in back row
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:53 am

Giantdee wrote:
Don't think NB agrees with that view. He seems to prefer Larne, Horne and even Faiumu as props over Andy Raleigh and Molloy, Ferguson, Horne and Kirmond appear further up NB's order in back row

Which brings us back to my original question, Have we got too big a squad. In my mind A Raleigh didn't do a lot wrong, but it takes time to adjust to being a prop and in today's game where the pressure is on for every point , and you have a squad as big as ours, anything less than best is enough to be left out, When we have players like Kirmond, Patrick, Mcgillivray, Lawrence, Ferguson, Raleigh and the rest getting a game every few weeks ,in different combinations, It's hard to see where the consistency is going to come from, Players such as Raleigh are too good to be sat in the stand every week, if we are not going to use him let him go to someone else where he can be a top player again.
The size of our squad didn't do us much good against the Wigan youngsters last week, Granted the very same backline could play well next time out, but generally speaking a very settled squad is what comes up with the goods usually, If you get a Injury or someone runs out of form ,fair enough make the change, At the moment we seem to be giving players a game in turn because we have such a big squad. End of the day I can't dispute the overall results N Brown has achieved with the club, and i would be delighted if he extended his stay, but he sure baffles me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am

CA wrote:
There is no need to drop any prop.. The four best props are Mason, Griffin, Raleigh and Crabtree

so you would put Patrick ( fans player of the year) behind raleigh Question
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 am

BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

Which brings us back to my original question, Have we got too big a squad. In my mind A Raleigh didn't do a lot wrong, but it takes time to adjust to being a prop and in today's game where the pressure is on for every point , and you have a squad as big as ours, anything less than best is enough to be left out, When we have players like Kirmond, Patrick, Mcgillivray, Lawrence, Ferguson, Raleigh and the rest getting a game every few weeks ,in different combinations, It's hard to see where the consistency is going to come from, Players such as Raleigh are too good to be sat in the stand every week, if we are not going to use him let him go to someone else where he can be a top player again.
The size of our squad didn't do us much good against the Wigan youngsters last week, Granted the very same backline could play well next time out, but generally speaking a very settled squad is what comes up with the goods usually, If you get a Injury or someone runs out of form ,fair enough make the change, At the moment we seem to be giving players a game in turn because we have such a big squad. End of the day I can't dispute the overall results N Brown has achieved with the club, and i would be delighted if he extended his stay, but he sure baffles me sometimes.

But it is not the forwards where we have the problems. Apart from the Cas game the the Forwards have been dominant in every game they have played. part of this i believe has been due to rotation as everyone knows they are playing for their place and all of them have been able to rest any niggles and stay fresh that will be important later in the season. We have had no injuries yet that will be helped by being able to rest players.

the problems appear to be in the backs where we actually have less choice than in the forwards. Simpson came late and it is taking time to sort out the combos. That will come.

You cannot have NB putting out his a team now and playing them every week that is guaranteed to cause upset in the camp. All the players have to fel thay have got a chance to be playing.

We all know that NB was looking for a quality outside back but struggled to get one. He signed Ferguson as a replacement for Gilmour for next season ( he had no choice but to sign him when he became available) otherwise we would have lost him to Hull. NB has a plan it is just taking some time to come to fruition. We lost Greg johnson when we did not want too and tried to sign aaron Murphy but could not..

the other thing we need to bear in mind is that due to the rules we have about home grown players a coaches hand is tied We do not produce the quality of players that Wigan do so have to keep some players who might not be the standard needed but becuase they are academy players we have to keep them.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Durham Giant wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

But it is not the forwards where we have the problems. Apart from the Cas game the the Forwards have been dominant in every game they have played. part of this i believe has been due to rotation as everyone knows they are playing for their place and all of them have been able to rest any niggles and stay fresh that will be important later in the season. We have had no injuries yet that will be helped by being able to rest players.

the problems appear to be in the backs where we actually have less choice than in the forwards. Simpson came late and it is taking time to sort out the combos. That will come.

You cannot have NB putting out his a team now and playing them every week that is guaranteed to cause upset in the camp. All the players have to fel thay have got a chance to be playing.

We all know that NB was looking for a quality outside back but struggled to get one. He signed Ferguson as a replacement for Gilmour for next season ( he had no choice but to sign him when he became available) otherwise we would have lost him to Hull. NB has a plan it is just taking some time to come to fruition. We lost Greg johnson when we did not want too and tried to sign aaron Murphy but could not..

the other thing we need to bear in mind is that due to the rules we have about home grown players a coaches hand is tied We do not produce the quality of players that Wigan do so have to keep some players who might not be the standard needed but becuase they are academy players we have to keep them.

I agree with you about the forwards, they have played well and were more than a match for Wigan, If he can keep them all happy all well and good, One thing is certain he knows more about the game and the squad than i do, so whatever team he puts out i shall be there to cheer them. He obviously (as you say ) has a plan which will know doubt show results later in the season, and It's a good point you make about academy players, i guess i just hate to see players like Mcgillvray who are bang in form sat in the stand.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 pm

[quote="Durham Giant"][quote="BO JANGLES"]
Giantdee wrote:

Why 6 games in are we sorting out the combo's though DG? Isn't that whats preseason is for? Personally I think Simpson is playing because we have him and have paid well for him. I have yet to see anything that justifies his place over Mcgilvary.

Re your second point, are you seriously suggesting that NB selects his team on the basis of what will and what will not upset the players? NB should be selecting his strongest team weekly since that is the only way we will win games.
Can you imagine him saying after the Wigan Game "Yeah we lost, but at least some of the boys got a game" It's never going to happen. Coaches coach to win and fans want to see a win. To suggest that NB chops and changes his team weekly to make players feel 'wanted' in my opinion is naive and absurd.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:52 pm

[quote="Gem Bob"][quote="Durham Giant"]
BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

Why 6 games in are we sorting out the combo's though DG? Isn't that whats preseason is for? Personally I think Simpson is playing because we have him and have paid well for him. I have yet to see anything that justifies his place over Mcgilvary.

Re your second point, are you seriously suggesting that NB selects his team on the basis of what will and what will not upset the players? NB should be selecting his strongest team weekly since that is the only way we will win games.
Can you imagine him saying after the Wigan Game "Yeah we lost, but at least some of the boys got a game" It's never going to happen. Coaches coach to win and fans want to see a win. To suggest that NB chops and changes his team weekly to make players feel 'wanted' in my opinion is naive and absurd.

I would like to hear a few other peoples opinions on this, Myself i have always been of the opinion you don't change a winning team, which is what happened last week, IMO he got it wrong , but as i have already said he knows the game and the squad, and It's his call, I do take DG's point about having to sign players when they are available, and not just when you want them, but with 27 games , as far as i can see there are quite a few players going to have a very steady carry on, It may very well all change next season of course, I expect a few players to be leaving ( although i don't know who is off contract ) Maybe someone can post a list of who is OOC at the season end, I can see Lunt going and Gillmour.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 pm

[quote="Gem Bob"][quote="Durham Giant"]
BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

Simpson was not here for pre season. Therefore he could not be tried. he also was not available for the first two games.

NB would not have got Simpson here ona long term contract if he was not satisfied he was better than we had Other backs have been inconsistent in their form not NBs fault. lawrence and leroy are not good enough at the minute certainly not as centres.

To judge Simpson on 2 games is ridiculous. A bit like a lot of posters on here who were saying after 6 games Brough was a waste of money and was unsettling the team.
One of the key elemnts of being a coach ( maybe the most important is man management) if you were Lawrence or leroy and Simpson comes over and you lose your place straight away it might not go down well. If however NB says you have not ben doing the buisness on the field you are moving to the wing or being dropped ( and it is evident you have not played well enough) then it is easier to accept. these are the mind games that coaches have to play.
some fans want Hodgson dropping and not being played again. He knows he will be leaving ( probably at the end of the season). If he was dropped now and was not going to play again this season what would happen if jerry breaks his leg in round 27 , would hodgy just come in and be a happy little trooper. he needs to know that if he is playing well he will get his chance as do all the other backs.
so far the only thing i am picking up on is mc Gilvray not playing on saturday. NB said players who were in the England training squad would be rested. I actually think that taking some of the pressure of jerry might be a good thing. Others might say no he is on fire let him play. that approach did no favours to penny at Wire or Brown when he was at Wigan.

I am not saying that NB changes his team on a week by week basis to keep players happy BUT over a season he needs to work out who his A team will be but keep his B team interested enough to make sure that they are hungry and work their socks off when they come in.You should read up in the British lions tours to see what happens when players know they will not be in the test teams and are just the dirt trackers or B Team

ATEOTD there are only 8 or 9 games that have any meaning. these are the playoff games and the CC games. the others are unimportant as long as you get in the 8. being in the 4 helps and being in the top two is easier BUT the reality is that we have to make sure we are ready for those games.

effectively we are playing a 35 game season that means planning for the long term. As part of that Brown will need to spell his forwards. Gilmour will be in the A team but if he plays 27 rounds and 4 CC games he will probably be in the CROCKED team by the time the playoffs arrive. the same is true of faalogo and O Donnell. If they can sit out 6 or 7 regular and CC games so they are fresh for the playoffs then that is a good thing.
As part of that preparation he needs to know which players he can bring in from the squad who will do a job , hence trying molloy and Fergy etc. it is a bit like susbstitutes in football some cannot raise their game when they come in. NB needs to know which players can sit out 3 or 4 games and come in fresh and committed.

There are a 1000 and one things that a coach has to balance when picking his team and planning a campaign that is why he is a good coach. As fans it is all so simple play your best team, drop him , promote him, sign him. When we are in a position to know all the different things NB is dealing with then we could argue with his decisions. When we are not aware of all the other issues being addressed it is all a bit pointless.

We have lost two games. One against Cas where the team were complacent and one against Wigan who i think may go all season unbeaten. despite this their seems to be an air of concern about what is happening whic i just do not understand.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

[quote="Durham Giant"][quote="Gem Bob"]
Durham Giant wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

Simpson was not here for pre season. Therefore he could not be tried. he also was not available for the first two games.

NB would not have got Simpson here ona long term contract if he was not satisfied he was better than we had Other backs have been inconsistent in their form not NBs fault. lawrence and leroy are not good enough at the minute certainly not as centres.

To judge Simpson on 2 games is ridiculous. A bit like a lot of posters on here who were saying after 6 games Brough was a waste of money and was unsettling the team.
One of the key elemnts of being a coach ( maybe the most important is man management) if you were Lawrence or leroy and Simpson comes over and you lose your place straight away it might not go down well. If however NB says you have not ben doing the buisness on the field you are moving to the wing or being dropped ( and it is evident you have not played well enough) then it is easier to accept. these are the mind games that coaches have to play.
some fans want Hodgson dropping and not being played again. He knows he will be leaving ( probably at the end of the season). If he was dropped now and was not going to play again this season what would happen if jerry breaks his leg in round 27 , would hodgy just come in and be a happy little trooper. he needs to know that if he is playing well he will get his chance as do all the other backs.
so far the only thing i am picking up on is mc Gilvray not playing on saturday. NB said players who were in the England training squad would be rested. I actually think that taking some of the pressure of jerry might be a good thing. Others might say no he is on fire let him play. that approach did no favours to penny at Wire or Brown when he was at Wigan.

I am not saying that NB changes his team on a week by week basis to keep players happy BUT over a season he needs to work out who his A team will be but keep his B team interested enough to make sure that they are hungry and work their socks off when they come in.You should read up in the British lions tours to see what happens when players know they will not be in the test teams and are just the dirt trackers or B Team

ATEOTD there are only 8 or 9 games that have any meaning. these are the playoff games and the CC games. the others are unimportant as long as you get in the 8. being in the 4 helps and being in the top two is easier BUT the reality is that we have to make sure we are ready for those games.

effectively we are playing a 35 game season that means planning for the long term. As part of that Brown will need to spell his forwards. Gilmour will be in the A team but if he plays 27 rounds and 4 CC games he will probably be in the CROCKED team by the time the playoffs arrive. the same is true of faalogo and O Donnell. If they can sit out 6 or 7 regular and CC games so they are fresh for the playoffs then that is a good thing.
As part of that preparation he needs to know which players he can bring in from the squad who will do a job , hence trying molloy and Fergy etc. it is a bit like susbstitutes in football some cannot raise their game when they come in. NB needs to know which players can sit out 3 or 4 games and come in fresh and committed.

There are a 1000 and one things that a coach has to balance when picking his team and planning a campaign that is why he is a good coach. As fans it is all so simple play your best team, drop him , promote him, sign him. When we are in a position to know all the different things NB is dealing with then we could argue with his decisions. When we are not aware of all the other issues being addressed it is all a bit pointless.

We have lost two games. One against Cas where the team were complacent and one against Wigan who i think may go all season unbeaten. despite this their seems to be an air of concern about what is happening whic i just do not understand.

Can't argue with most of that mate, But don't get the idea I am slagging NB cause he made what i consider to be a mistake, It's only my opinion that he got it wrong. My original point was do we have too big a squad of potential first teamers for him to keep them all happy, You have done a pretty good job of putting your opinion across.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 pm

[quote="BO JANGLES"][quote="Durham Giant"]
Gem Bob wrote:
Durham Giant wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

Can't argue with most of that mate, But don't get the idea I am slagging NB cause he made what i consider to be a mistake, It's only my opinion that he got it wrong. My original point was do we have too big a squad of potential first teamers for him to keep them all happy, You have done a pretty good job of putting your opinion across.

The thing about the big squad is that you need one to cover for injuries, teams with the bigger squads will be the ones who cope when things are going bad. Difficulty is that a big squad creates other problems, catch 22 really
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:21 pm

[quote="BO JANGLES"][quote="Gem Bob"]
Durham Giant wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
Giantdee wrote:

I would like to hear a few other peoples opinions on this, Myself i have always been of the opinion you don't change a winning team, which is what happened last week, IMO he got it wrong , but as i have already said he knows the game and the squad, and It's his call, I do take DG's point about having to sign players when they are available, and not just when you want them, but with 27 games , as far as i can see there are quite a few players going to have a very steady carry on, It may very well all change next season of course, I expect a few players to be leaving ( although i don't know who is off contract ) Maybe someone can post a list of who is OOC at the season end, I can see Lunt going and Gillmour.

Off the top of my head Lunt ( may be staying), Hodgson, Mason, grix, Gilmour and Lolesi are all OOC. I am not sure about Griffin. There are probably some of the reserves as well who are due to finish. I would keep the highlighted ones. I believe we are being linked with atop Aussie prop but i dont know which one.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

DG - Brough did unsettle the team and how is it unfair to judge Simpson on 2 games? He has played 2 games and his first game was ok, his second shocking. Did he lose his skills on the flight over?

If he wasnt fit to play then he should have had a stint in the acadamy.

I understand where you are coming from, but I simply do not agree that you should change a winning side. As it happens I don't even see why we bought Simpson, I hope he turns out to be a great player but for me the money could have and should have been spent else where i.e where we are lacking.

In terms of your keep list I agree, though if Griffin is out of Contract would love to see him stay as he is in my opinion one of the more consistent players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Simpson   Jamie Simpson - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamie Simpson
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next