Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leeds this Sunday

Go down 
+8
matt01
JudgeB
bing12
Gem Bob
Clock-Face-Giant
adelaide-giant.no9
FLYINGPROP
ponner
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh and as for sending Andy off, but keeping Senior on for a professional foul, well I'm bewildered, I really am.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

reidy wrote:
Oh and as for sending Andy off, but keeping Senior on for a professional foul, well I'm bewildered, I really am.
Senior got away with everything today and Silverwood seemed to target Raleigh, if Andy blinked he was penalised, maybe Andy needs to criticise him publicly and then he too can do what he likes on a Rugby pitch.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm

matt01 wrote:
reidy wrote:
Senior got away with everything today and Silverwood seemed to target Raleigh, if Andy blinked he was penalised, maybe Andy needs to criticise him publicly and then he too can do what he likes on a Rugby pitch.

Silverknobs is full of it, he really is.
I'm not trying to put Andy on a pedestal, but let's be reet, I have never met a less offensive person in all my born days.
His personality imho is carried over to his job. Silverknobs got it wrong. Simple.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Silverfish was bab scared to pull Leeds up for anything today. Basically we beat the best British had to offer as well as the ref.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 pm

ponner wrote:
Silverfish was bab scared to pull Leeds up for anything today. Basically we beat the best British had to offer as well as the ref.

Well said that man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I've been in the company of a retired referee who says that todays refs are all clones and only Jamie Childs is any good at the moment.
I totally agree with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Nah. I still rate Smith & Thaler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
Nah. I still rate Smith & Thaler.

The last game that Thaler reffed at the farm last season was shocking. He was on a par with Russell Smith!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeds this Sunday   Leeds this Sunday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeds this Sunday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2