Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batley this Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 am

Who's going tomorrow? Who you looking forward to seeing most of the kids? For me I'd like to see if Elliot Hodgson and Kyle Wood are anywhere near SL standard yet. Also it'll be nice to see how our England academy signings get on. I usually go to this fixture every year but come away slightly disappointed that our kids haven't put a decent show on but i'm more hopeful tomorrow, not that i'm expecting a win against a decent NL side but I think the lads will give them a decent game.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:31 pm

ponner wrote:
Who's going tomorrow? Who you looking forward to seeing most of the kids? For me I'd like to see if Elliot Hodgson and Kyle Wood are anywhere near SL standard yet. Also it'll be nice to see how our England academy signings get on. I usually go to this fixture every year but come away slightly disappointed that our kids haven't put a decent show on but i'm more hopeful tomorrow, not that i'm expecting a win against a decent NL side but I think the lads will give them a decent game.

If you were like me unfortunate enough to sit through 80 minutes of watching the most miserable and boringest game of rugby league in history (Batley v Dewsbury last week) then I wouldn't have such high hopes.

Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Not a bad display from our boys but had trouble finishing off near the barley line. Great try from Josh griffin. Should be a good season for the academy.
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

How about the new boys, any good showings from Wardle, Sarsfield the like?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Not sure which player Wardle was tbh, I'd say McNally was our best player and Peltier looks like he'll have the size and strength when he's been in the 1st team training regime after a few months. Sarsfield was ok nothing special. I know it was only one game but I expected a little more from Hodgson.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Two tries from Alex Brown, was it a mistake to let him go? Are Dawson and Johnson better prospects? I think the result is quite good going off that line up. Only a hand full of players with any sort of first team experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batley this Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batley this Sunday   Batley this Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Batley this Sunday
Page 1 of 1