Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hodgson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Hodgson Empty
PostSubject: Hodgson   Hodgson EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm

To HKR, I wish him the very best when he joins his new club, I have been critical of his loss of speed on occasions, but he has been a player who has always known where the line was , lately he has been getting back to his best and will no doubt score one or two against us in the future, He may have a easier life at HKR he may not be expected to double up as forward to run the ball out, He has played well for Wigan, Salford and Yorkshire as well as us and Internationally, good luck to him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Hodgson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodgson   Hodgson EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Actually quite gutted about him leaving, but ob la di ob la da! Sad

Been a firm favourite player of mine since he signed for us.. Will continue that support for him when he goes to Hull KR Smile

Good Luck David Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Hodgson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodgson   Hodgson EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Been an asset for us imo and I for one wish the lad all the best. I've critcised his defence sometimes but overall those lapses have been far outweighed by some of the brilliant and at times crucial tries he's scored for us.

Good luck for the future Hodgy.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Hodgson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodgson   Hodgson EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

his try scoring record is great and that is the most important job for a winger, good luck to him at hkr, hopefully he can leave us with a winners medal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hodgson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hodgson   Hodgson Empty

Back to top Go down

Hodgson
Page 1 of 1