Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Millennium Magic Returns....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Millennium Magic Returns.... Empty
PostSubject: Millennium Magic Returns....   Millennium Magic Returns.... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Magic Returns....   Millennium Magic Returns.... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 am

Brilliant news.. been to both Edinburgh and Cardiff and cannot wait to revisit the millenium stadium and being the opening round i think will attract a lot of fans. Great Job !
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Magic Returns....   Millennium Magic Returns.... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Valentines weekend!! Shortly after christmas!! start of feb half term!! Think a lot will still stay at home and watch in the warmth of their homes!!!

I'm hoping for our game to be on the Sunday!!! Already busy on the 12th!
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Magic Returns....   Millennium Magic Returns.... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 am

Absolute folly, Cardiff has a shortage of hotels, there will be very few brave/stupid enough to camp in February and there is no bank holiday monday to travel back so a long haul back from cardiff on Sunday evening.

I have been to all Magic weekends, with my entourage that is six tickets less, I am sure there are many like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millennium Magic Returns....   Millennium Magic Returns.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Millennium Magic Returns....
Page 1 of 1