Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quickest player at the Giants?

Go down 
+3
FLYINGPROP
Gem Bob
joek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Quickest player at the Giants? Empty
PostSubject: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Wild over long distance for me! Robbo over 10 metres!
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Maybe so, but i have seen Eorl move! For a man his size he can go for it when its needed!
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 pm

We buggered as not a winger in sight!!!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Notice we didn't enter the fastest player comp!
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 am

Heard Widders at cas has entered and is odds on favorite.

Oh no mis-read it, that was the Fattest player comp Wink
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:53 pm

matt01 wrote:

We would have been well down amongst the also rans, unless we have anyone in the young players who can go a bit. Paul white did very well when he ran for Fartown, If i remember correctly he beat the eventual winner but it was deemed to have been a false start or something. Wonder who the ref was that night, obviously not B Thaler. Wink
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 am

BO JANGLES wrote:
matt01 wrote:

We would have been well down amongst the also rans, unless we have anyone in the young players who can go a bit. Paul white did very well when he ran for Fartown, If i remember correctly he beat the eventual winner but it was deemed to have been a false start or something. Wonder who the ref was that night, obviously not B Thaler. Wink

You would not be trying to say Ben (the best ref in SL) Thaler tended to lean towards us in games would ya Bo? Wink
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 am

FLYINGPROP wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
matt01 wrote:

You would not be trying to say Ben (the best ref in SL) Thaler tended to lean towards us in games would ya Bo? Wink

Now would i try to do that, I have always concidered the refs to be completely impartial, Well exept for Ganson, Silverwood, Benson, Smith and that Frog B*^%$ted, They all trained under old Dusty, Him and Klien were the real deal.
Back to top Go down
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Apparently that Johnson kid in the academy team is super quick, but of the first team would have to probably say D Hodgson or Lawrence.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Hodgeson.D has lost all his pace Anwar and carney left him for dead when he went round him and scored off Briers kick on sunday.
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 am

I have to say I thought Carney looked good consiering he has been out of the game for quite a while now and bearing in mind his age.....quite an athlete...wonder if he could have done a job for us.
Back to top Go down
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm

bruno or wild i think are the fastest men in are team.
carney looked good on sunday
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 am

Wild looks suprisingly fast for a back rower and fatz seemed to have a good turn of pace against cas too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quickest player at the Giants?   Quickest player at the Giants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quickest player at the Giants?
Page 1 of 1