Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants v Rhinos odds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Giants v Rhinos odds Empty
PostSubject: Giants v Rhinos odds   Giants v Rhinos odds EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:39 am

The best odds ive found for a Giants outright win is 7/4 - essentially for a tenner you'd get back your money and £17.50 profit.

So if you're really keen on a Giants win £30 would bring you £52.50 profit, or if you're even braver £50 would bring in a tidy £87.50 profit.

For the skeptics amongst us the best ive found for a Leeds outright win are 8/13 which on a tenner would bring back £6.15 - Hardly worth a bet but proving that the bookies fancy a Leeds win.
Back to top Go down
Giant leopard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Giants v Rhinos odds   Giants v Rhinos odds EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am

Decided at the begining of the year to put a tenner on every week whatever the odds, so you can imagine I'm feeling rather pucker at the mo! Didn't put it on against the crusaders as we were 1/20 on. Didn't fabcy risking a tenner for 50p!!
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Giants v Rhinos odds   Giants v Rhinos odds EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 am

Giant leopard wrote:
Decided at the begining of the year to put a tenner on every week whatever the odds, so you can imagine I'm feeling rather pucker at the mo! Didn't put it on against the crusaders as we were 1/20 on. Didn't fabcy risking a tenner for 50p!!

What i do when they are stupid odds like 1/20 is have a bit of a spread like winner at HT/FT, or a couple quid on an outsider to score first i.e Eorl is usually around the 25/1 mark.

At millenium magic me and my mate for a laugh put a fiver each on some player (for Wigan i think) to score first at odds of 25/1 - He scored and we were quids in.

Or even have a bet across the board, like say picking all the winners of the weekends games etc...
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants v Rhinos odds   Giants v Rhinos odds EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm

get your money on Whaturia as first scorer!! Smile

buy us a beer after Wink
Back to top Go down
hudders789
Ballboy
Ballboy
hudders789

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Giants v Rhinos odds   Giants v Rhinos odds EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm

I always do first tryscorer bet, i won when we played hull fc as i had brett hodgson, it went to video ref but was eventually given, had a heart stopping few mins but was happy in the end!! Not sure who to do tomoz tho, will have a think. For tonights game (bradford vs Wire) i have done chris riley for warrington and steve menzies for bradford! Come on giants tomorrow, lets stuff the whinos!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants v Rhinos odds   Giants v Rhinos odds Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants v Rhinos odds
Page 1 of 1