Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS

Go down 
+13
matt01
Pharmergibbs
Ivor C&G Scarf
bostock
giants4eva15
Meltham Giant
washy
Gem Bob
JudgeB
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
FLYINGPROP
ponner
reidy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Seeing as L**ds lost 20 - 30 to Salford, we should surely get a decent crown on Saturday regardless of the game being on the TV.

This loss is a great incentive for our lads to gerrin there and put up a damn good fight.

Just hope Cas beat Stains at home for us to go top! Smile

COOOOOME ON YOU GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Jeez i can't wait for it. Hope every Giants fan and his dog turn up for this game and don't stay at home to watch it on TV.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Do ya reckon we should be pushing 12k? even with it been on TV.

As a certain KK once said I'd love it if we beat em, Love it, really Love it LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 pm

I think it'll be nearer to 14k mate. Hopefully the Club are plugging this i town to the max.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

I reckon some of the old brigade that went off glory hunting to the Bulls will be having second thoughts and coming back soon. LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:21 pm

It's going to be a fantastic game, when was the last time we went into a game against them being above them in the league? Your head does tell you though that it would be nothing short of a miracle for Leeds to lose three games on the spin, but we are just so damn determined right now and putting in the hard graft if not always excelling with the free flowing, easy on the eye rugby.

I said before the season that this would be the year that we put one over them and I'm sticking by that....It'll be a battle royale and our defence will win us the game! COME ON U GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Even my mate, a one-eyed Rhino texted me after they lost to Salford :

"There will be no competition next week. Two points to giants. We are just s*%t"

And we all know Leeds fans are always right Wink
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Last season our record crowd was against Leeds at home. There was a huge fanfare and Leeds put us on our arses and made us look stupid.

Next week is about standing up as the underdogs in our locality and showing both Leeds and Bradford that we are no walk over anymore.

A win against Leeds next week would be the biggest thing to happen to the club in years.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
Last season our record crowd was against Leeds at home. There was a huge fanfare and Leeds put us on our arses and made us look stupid.

Next week is about standing up as the underdogs in our locality and showing both Leeds and Bradford that we are no walk over anymore.

A win against Leeds next week would be the biggest thing to happen to the club in years.

Here Here Smile LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Been asked by someone at the club (mentioning no names) to inform people that if you've still got vouchers left in your season ticket books then try to use them for this game as they're aiming to break our home attendance record.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:51 pm

I have 1 left which will be passing on for this game.
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Funnily enough I heard a few weeks ago that there was going to be a big promotion for this game!!
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 pm

I really hope it's full to the rafters and we put the Whino's on their arses LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:
I really hope it's full to the rafters and we put the Whino's on their arses LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033 LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS 21033

Ditto mate, it would be sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:30 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:

Here Here!!!! Bring them on! I can really see us winning L**ds on Saturday and I can't wait to sing to the Whino fans "WE CAN SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT!" 10 minutes from the end! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm

looking forward to this one!! definately be there!!!! got a good feeling this time against the whinos! heres hoping hey.
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:36 pm

As much as I would love to see the Giants win this one I really can't see Leeds losing 3 in a row!! But you never know!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:41 pm

They've hit a slump at the moment so we've never had a better chance.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 pm

GERRRRIN THERE GIANTS!!!
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 pm

ponner wrote:
Jeez i can't wait for it. Hope every Giants fan and his dog turn up for this game and don't stay at home to watch it on TV.
shawcross under 8s+ 9 other teams are playng a curtain raiser should be good,£10 tickets for the parents Wink
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 am

ponner wrote:
They've hit a slump at the moment so we've never had a better chance.

I emember saying that about the Dulls a couple of years back. I can even remember what happened!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm

washy wrote:
As much as I would love to see the Giants win this one I really can't see Leeds losing 3 in a row!! But you never know!!
Too late they already have in St.Helens(cup), Bulls and Salford.
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Gem Bob wrote:

You are bang on there! I would argue given the message it would send that it could have a bigger effect than getting to Challenge cup final a couple of years ago. I know that is fairly bold but given it would take us clear of the Rhinos and out of sight of the Bulls**t the message it would send to the rest of rugby league would be huge. At a time when attendances are on the rise and have never been so important fans from the bulls especially may be there for the taking.

I am trying not to get carried away here and realise things can go wrong just as quickly but have genuinely never been so optimistic.

We have messed up so many times when we have attracted a big crown in fron of Sky we are due a change of fortune.

The times they are a changin!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Pharmergibbs wrote:
Gem Bob wrote:

You are bang on there! I would argue given the message it would send that it could have a bigger effect than getting to Challenge cup final a couple of years ago. I know that is fairly bold but given it would take us clear of the Rhinos and out of sight of the Bulls**t the message it would send to the rest of rugby league would be huge. At a time when attendances are on the rise and have never been so important fans from the bulls especially may be there for the taking.

I am trying not to get carried away here and realise things can go wrong just as quickly but have genuinely never been so optimistic.

We have messed up so many times when we have attracted a big crown in fron of Sky we are due a change of fortune.

The times they are a changin!

pray pray pray
God we hope so lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Win this weekend and we open up a proper gap between us, Saints and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS   LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS Empty

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FORWARDS TO L**DS RHINOS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next