Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Cup Odds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:57 am

I know we are playing Saints but odds of 12-1 seem very generous to me?

Gonna stick £20 on em and will pay for the final trip if we win it!!!

Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 am

If everyone on here puts in a fiver - and when we win it will pay for a coach down, ticket in and a few beers Smile
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 am

i think its generous! might have a bet myself...saints gotta lose sometime! why not to us!
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Too true and odds of 12-1 for a team in 4th is far too long.

If we beat Saints the odds would drop like a stone so gonna bang my money on em now, all or nothing but just have a feeling this year that its the Giants time for the C/Cup.

Can just see it now fantastic atmosphere last game of season at home to Wigan and the fans out in force to welcome the winners of the Challenge Cup and then an open top bus ride thru Huddersfield.

Sod the £20 gonna stick a ton on em, 2 wins and £1300 would come in very handy, can pay for my Wembley trip, season tickets for next year and have a few quid change for one of those tasty looking hotdogs at the Galpharm.

Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:
Too true and odds of 12-1 for a team in 4th is far too long.

If we beat Saints the odds would drop like a stone so gonna bang my money on em now, all or nothing but just have a feeling this year that its the Giants time for the C/Cup.

Can just see it now fantastic atmosphere last game of season at home to Wigan and the fans out in force to welcome the winners of the Challenge Cup and then an open top bus ride thru Huddersfield.

Sod the £20 gonna stick a ton on em, 2 wins and £1300 would come in very handy, can pay for my Wembley trip, season tickets for next year and have a few quid change for one of those tasty looking hotdogs at the Galpharm.

Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033 Smile Challenge Cup Odds 21033

You almost convinced me then you wrote tasty hot dogs and i knew it was a wind up, alcohol fuelled or a psychologically disturbed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 am

Very Happy I will buy ya one if(sorry WHEN) I win Wink
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 am

its certainly worth 50 pence lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenge Cup Odds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Cup Odds   Challenge Cup Odds Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Cup Odds
Page 1 of 1