Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants V Hull FC chat

Go down 
+17
BO JANGLES
washy
Durham Giant
nathaniel999
FLYINGPROP
DYSON28
MrsW
dannablue
Pharmergibbs
CA
matt01
Meltham Giant
Ivor C&G Scarf
reidy
wheatley92
Giant-Dragon
ponner
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Oooh....have just read what Mr Thorman has said about his move to Hull on Sporting Life....didnt realise Hull was a much bigger club than us....and that the Hull fans were phenomenal...do you think he is having a dig??
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 pm

dannablue wrote:
Oooh....have just read what Mr Thorman has said about his move to Hull on Sporting Life....didnt realise Hull was a much bigger club than us....and that the Hull fans were phenomenal...do you think he is having a dig??

Way he was let go Danna, there has gotta be sour grapes.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 pm

dannablue wrote:

if he was he probably deserved too. however not wise to do it the night before he returns to play.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Durham Giant wrote:
dannablue wrote:

if he was he probably deserved too. however not wise to do it the night before he returns to play.

Prob exactly why he did it.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:28 pm

i am not sure if i will get there tomorrow. i am having a cortisone injection in my knee at 2.30. I have never had one before so i am not sure whether i will be able to drive or am supposed to rest it.

everyone i have asked gives a different view. However as long as my leg can go down on the clutch i should be ok. pray
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Durham Giant wrote:
i am not sure if i will get there tomorrow. i am having a cortisone injection in my knee at 2.30. I have never had one before so i am not sure whether i will be able to drive or am supposed to rest it.

everyone i have asked gives a different view. However as long as my leg can go down on the clutch i should be ok. pray

Best of luck wi' that fella. I don't envy ya.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:45 pm

reidy@work wrote:
dannablue wrote:

Way he was let go Danna, there has gotta be sour grapes.

I know - I heard what happened before he departed but wasnt the best plan the night before we play them...could be red rag to a bull to the players and fans at Huddersfield.

As for the cortisone injection in the knee- my father-in-law had one a few years ago - everyone is different but he had a very painful knee for a few days after...that said you hear of rugby players having cortisone injections before playing with an injury so perhaps you will get instant relief! Fingers crossed.. need all the support we can on those terraces tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Those comments from Thorman is just the usual ga ga all players are told to say by the clubs media liason officer, but yes for it to come on the eve of our game and the way he left would suggest the media liason man did it on purpose!!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Usual propaganda Nic.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Not bothered by Thorman at all, he an ok player but never owt outstanding when I watced him, They have more dangerous players IMHO.

I am more concerned our players put in a good performance and the rest will take care of itself, Two good teams so could go either way.

Hulls favour:- on Sky and Ponners sister is off!!

Giants favour:- Home game, Hodgy is awesome

Neutral Smile Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 21033 Smile
Back to top Go down
raceman

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Durham Giant wrote:

You'll be ok, they just ache a bit, had 3 in a foot injury and the injection itself was the worst bit!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 pm

raceman wrote:
Durham Giant wrote:

You'll be ok, they just ache a bit, had 3 in a foot injury and the injection itself was the worst bit!

1 of my 2 pet frights, needles and heights. Prefer the latter of the 2 though..... Mad
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm

reidy@work wrote:
raceman wrote:
Durham Giant wrote:

1 of my 2 pet frights, needles and heights. Prefer the latter of the 2 though..... Mad

Needles pref for me everytime
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Don't forget those people who didn't use their bring a buddy voucher can use it to tomorrows game! So lets get a great atmosphere tomorrow and cheer the boys onto another victory!
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:49 pm

It's already being stated it's going to break history tomorrow with back to back 5 figure attendance!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 pm

washy wrote:
It's already being stated it's going to break history tomorrow with back to back 5 figure attendance!!
99,999 Wooo that's big Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:57 pm

ponner wrote:
washy wrote:
99,999 Wooo that's big Smile Wink

At least keep your figure within the confines of the stadium capacity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 pm

what is the exact figure? 24k?
Back to top Go down
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am

yh think so m8
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 am

ponner wrote:
what is the exact figure? 24k?

Depends where you look!! Though I have the blueprints somewhere which has each stands overall capacity including banqueting and disabled! Would've had Leighs too had I not left it there!!

24,500 though some state 24,4** need to find that print [useless info alert]Some seats don't actually exist[useless info alert]
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:11 am

So Ponner does that mean you're looking after 3 kids?? It's a doddle!!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:14 am

washy wrote:
YEH!!!! Sad
Although my Son isn't well at moment so if he's not up to it then i'll be missing my 3rd home game in 36 years Sad
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 am

ponner wrote:
washy wrote:
YEH!!!! Sad
Although my Son isn't well at moment so if he's not up to it then i'll be missing my 3rd home game in 36 years Sad

Get plenty of Calpol down his neck!!

Theres always watching it on sky which the other 2 games probably weren't on!! Then technically you aint missing it!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:21 am

washy wrote:
ponner wrote:
washy wrote:
YEH!!!! Sad

Get plenty of Calpol down his neck!!

Theres always watching it on sky which the other 2 games probably weren't on!! Then technically you aint missing it!
He's at his Mothers until tomorrow so not much I can do. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 am

Managed to get rid of over 100 tickets so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants V Hull FC chat
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next