Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants V Hull FC chat

Go down 
+17
BO JANGLES
washy
Durham Giant
nathaniel999
FLYINGPROP
DYSON28
MrsW
dannablue
Pharmergibbs
CA
matt01
Meltham Giant
Ivor C&G Scarf
reidy
wheatley92
Giant-Dragon
ponner
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Giants V Hull FC chat Empty
PostSubject: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Let's get the build up going in here. Who's going? How's it going to go? What will the score be?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Im going Very Happy i think we will win it and probs 28-18 to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Dont know if ill be there yet(hope i am) pray
i think we will do good, coming off the Bulls WIN Smile

scoreline, dont know bout that but ill guess 22-16 to the GIANTS Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Something tells me we're going to smash them. Giants 32 Hull FC 10
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:14 pm

ponner wrote:

Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 some1 is confident lol

i think we will win ,but notby that much
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:16 pm

wheatley92 wrote:
ponner wrote:

Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 some1 is confident lol

i think we will win ,but notby that much
Remember this score. I had a dream Wink
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:28 pm

ill remember it,
hopeyour dream comes true cos that would be a great result
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:26 pm

I'm going, reckon that a decent home win is on the cards.
28-10
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 pm

ponner wrote:
Remember this score 32-10. I had a dream

reidy@work wrote:
I'm going, reckon that a decent home win is on the cards.
28-10
Did you have the same dream as me but woke up early? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Yep..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm

With it being a Friday night I'm using it as one of my 'Scout matches'. For the match, Beavers,, Cubs, & Scouts get in free; concessions are £6; adults are £10.

I've done this for quite a few years now. Last year I got 80 to that Leeds match. Every Scout Group in West Yorkshire has had details. This year there are people coming from bull-land Bingley.

I did hope to have a parade of flags at half time, but there's not enough support for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm going and i'm trying to get my mate to come too as he said last night he might. will drag him down haha!

I reckon we will win 24-10

Oh and I am NOT the prize again! haha
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:42 pm

I probably won't make it and if I do it will only be half our usual number because of the evening kick off. Still Hull look a strong side at the moment and they do have an excellent scrum half as well.
Back to top Go down
CA
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm

We will be there. Giants V Hull FC chat 21033
It will be great to see Chris Thorman back. Hull are playing well but I think we will win by 6.
Giants 18 - 12 Hull
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 pm

I think we will have a much better chance if Griffin is back. Especially as we do not know whether Finnigan is out for for a while. May be looking a little light in the forwards if Griff is still absent
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Me and mine will be there - also trying to persuade another 3 newbies along to what I hope will be a close game but not too close that I cant bear to watch - I had enough excitement at the end of the Bulls match to last me a long while!

Hope to see a good crowd again, and a great atmosphere! Lets get behind the boys this week - it went a little flat against Saints and the crowd can have a big impact.

Get plenty of C&G on show for those cameras - dont want Eddie and Stevo miscounting the number of fans who have turned up do we!!!
Back to top Go down
MrsW

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:44 am

wheatley92 wrote:
Dont know if ill be there yet(hope i am) pray
i think we will do good, coming off the Bulls WIN Smile

scoreline, dont know bout that but ill guess 22-16 to the GIANTS Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033

Aren't u coming with us..? Gaz has booked the night off work so no probs there.... Go on, you know you want to - much better way to spend a Friday night than supping cans of cider :-) xx
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Will be a good game ..booked half a day off work so festivities can begin early :p hoping for another win. Was nice to see how many giants fans were left at the end of the Bradford match!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:12 pm

DYSON28 wrote:
Will be a good game ..booked half a day off work so festivities can begin early :p hoping for another win. Was nice to see how many giants fans were left at the end of the Bradford match!!
Only 500 of us according to the Bulls message board.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:48 pm

ponner wrote:
DYSON28 wrote:
Only 500 of us according to the Bulls message board.

You will have to forgive them as they couldnt see properly through the numerous teardrops in their eyes! Sad
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Think it will be close, Hull are playing well as are the Giants, think we need a good home win and with it been on Sky too. Lets do them
Giants 22 Hull 16 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 pm

500 !! they obviously left before the end because there was a hell of a lot cheering the boys on - behind the sticks, in the main stand then at the side...i agree with you danna !!
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:04 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:
Think it will be close, Hull are playing well as are the Giants, think we need a good home win and with it been on Sky too. Lets do them
Giants 22 Hull 16 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033 Giants V Hull FC chat 21033

You hit the nail on the head there - 'It's on Sky'!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:42 am

i will be there and getting behind the boys. i think we will win but would not be a suprise if we lost. my score prediction is going to be 22-20 giants. come on boys
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm

We will lose. We ALWAYS lose when we are on SKY at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants V Hull FC chat   Giants V Hull FC chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants V Hull FC chat
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next