Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)



 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hull KR match chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
avatar

Number of posts : 196
Location : Linthwaite
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Hull KR match chat   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 pm

team for sat. from usual source

grix
jerry bruno leroy hodgy

robbo brough
griff fooey eorl
gilly kirmo
fergi

subs from
raleigh, horne, patrick, wood, fairbank

Back to top Go down
CJ
Ballboy
Ballboy
avatar

Number of posts : 67
Location : Lindley
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Grix
Jerry
Cudjoe
Bruno
Hodgson
Brough
Wood
Griffin
Robinson
Earl
Raleigh
Gilmour
Fooey

Kirmond
Patrick
Horne
Fairbank

The back row good enough to play big minutes, ferguson not good enough time to give fairbank a go.
Back to top Go down
giantsfan
Ballboy
Ballboy
avatar

Number of posts : 61
Location : workington
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm

CJ wrote:
Grix
Jerry
Cudjoe
Bruno
Hodgson
Brough
Wood
Griffin
Robinson
Earl
Raleigh
Gilmour
Fooey

Kirmond
Patrick
Horne
Fairbank

The back row good enough to play big minutes, ferguson not good enough time to give fairbank a go.

I agree with this squad
Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
avatar

Number of posts : 196
Location : Linthwaite
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 am

Fergi is in the 13 from what I've been told the 13 I've listed are as is.
Back to top Go down
reidy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 3716
Location : GOD'S OWN HUDDERSFIELD
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 pm

About time Andy was given a go. It's OK to criticise him when he hasn't had a first team game for yonks and apparently doesn't play well. But why sign him for another 3 years and not play him in the 1st team? Doesn't make sense.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm Yorkshire born & Yorkshire bred, Thick in't arms and daft in't head!!!
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
avatar

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 am

reidy wrote:
About time Andy was given a go. It's OK to criticise him when he hasn't had a first team game for yonks and apparently doesn't play well. But why sign him for another 3 years and not play him in the 1st team? Doesn't make sense.....

Lot of things not making sense at moment Scott." Examiner" We know what went wrong, who does that remind you of ?
Back to top Go down
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player


Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

its been over 2 months since he played 1st team. This, in a team where we have been battered 3 times in the forward recently. It seems he is only getting a chance due to injuries to other players, as the coach says there is not much wrong. As you say, its not making a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
avatar

Number of posts : 196
Location : Linthwaite
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Fergi having late fitness test,and Bruno may have been hurt in training.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3680
Location : Dewsbury
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm

After last week Fergie doesn't deserve a place. He was the worst player on the pitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://giants.aforumfree.com
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
avatar

Number of posts : 196
Location : Linthwaite
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Both Bruno and fergi out. Walker on bench.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
avatar

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Bruno & Fergi weren't missed,in fact I'd go as far as to say,Kirmit starting was the reason why this game was won.He didn't let the daft early crossing penalties bother him,just knuckled down to strong football.

I think we have been looking for an inspirational player to pull us out of this slump,and thought tonight Danny K was our man.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Location : Birkby
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 am

Relieved we won, but so we should against the Robins, no disrespect to them. A fair portion of our defence was still awful. The first and second HKR tries were a perfect example of that. But there were plenty more positives this time than in recent weeks. Honourable mentions....

1. Andy Raleigh - was great. Shored up defence, worked hard, ran strong, got good play the balls going. Well done Andy.

2. Graeme Horne - had a great game. His second score was a beauty! O.K. he made an absolute defensive howler when he showed Webster the touchline & got skinned but Grix should've made that tackle as well. Embarrassing but the only thing Horne did wrong all match. Great individual performance otherwise.

3. Luke Robinson - brilliant. Quick going forward and absolutely tireless in defence.

Both Eorl & Griff did well this week too...worked hard & got rewards from it. Fooey looked sharp & eager as well.

Slight reservation over Fairbank. The lad tried hard but doesn't seem strong enough yet. But he will be I think.

Will have to improve massively in defence to beat Saints though.
Back to top Go down
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player


Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 am

thought Wood looked good whilst he was on. Good to see Andy have a good game after 2 months out, same with Horne.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
avatar

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 pm

sparky wrote:
Relieved we won, but so we should against the Robins, no disrespect to them. A fair portion of our defence was still awful. The first and second HKR tries were a perfect example of that. But there were plenty more positives this time than in recent weeks. Honourable mentions....

1. Andy Raleigh - was great. Shored up defence, worked hard, ran strong, got good play the balls going. Well done Andy.

2. Graeme Horne - had a great game. His second score was a beauty! O.K. he made an absolute defensive howler when he showed Webster the touchline & got skinned but Grix should've made that tackle as well. Embarrassing but the only thing Horne did wrong all match. Great individual performance otherwise.

3. Luke Robinson - brilliant. Quick going forward and absolutely tireless in defence.

Both Eorl & Griff did well this week too...worked hard & got rewards from it. Fooey looked sharp & eager as well.

Slight reservation over Fairbank. The lad tried hard but doesn't seem strong enough yet. But he will be I think.

Will have to improve massively in defence to beat Saints though.

Agree with just about all of this, A mention for mcGilvray who seems to be making that kick inside a bit of a speciality. No wonder HKR want Hodgson, Fox looked really poor. Well done A Ralegh after so long out that was a good show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hull KR match chat   

Back to top Go down
 
Hull KR match chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: