Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH Empty
PostSubject: GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH   GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:34 am

GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH Newspic18488
Huddersfield Giants have agreed a deal with 20-year-old back-row forward Joe Walsh who will join the club on a one-year deal for the 2009 engage Super League season.

Former Harlequins player Walsh joins following a short loan spell at National League 1 side Halifax and was pleased to sign the deal:

“It’s a great opportunity for me. I met with Paul (Anderson) and he seems a really good bloke and he is going to be brilliant to learn from. As far as next season goes I just want to impress Nathan (Brown) and try to play some games. With Nathan arriving everyone is on a level playing field and it’s a chance for me to settle at the club.”

Giants Managing Director Richard Thewlis was pleased to offer Walsh a full time deal:

“Joe was looking for a chance to stay in a full time environment nearer to home and backs himself to fulfil his potential. We are a club that enjoys giving opportunities to young players and were only too pleased to give him the chance he is seeking. He has an excellent grounding in the game already and it will be interesting to see how he develops within our environment. He knows the challenge he faces is a tough one with so many established forwards at the club but its one that he is relishing and, as with every player, we will give him the best possible opportunity to become as good a rugby league player as he can.”

Source: www.giantsrl.com
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH   GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 am

looks like a banker Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH   GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:05 pm

He does look a bit gay i must admit.

Still - so long as he gets up after tackling and chases only the guys with the ball who cares Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH   GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH Empty

Back to top Go down

GIANTS SIGN YOUNGSTER WALSH
Page 1 of 1