Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brough v Sir Kev

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Brough v Sir Kev Empty
PostSubject: Brough v Sir Kev   Brough v Sir Kev EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

All the talk about "Sir Kevin Sinfield" really does make me want to vomit. When Leeds are on TV I tend to spend more time Kev watching to see if i'm missing something to suggest he's so amazing as Eddie and Stevo seem to think. On friday the SKY duo were at it again saying he was faultless yet the Sinfield I watched kicked 2 cross field kicks too far, offloaded a ball to a Hull FC player and also knocked on. To me he's the most overrated player in SL who's getting all of these accolades due to a decent set of players around him but saying that...they've only performed for the last 2 months in the last 2 seasons. I can't deny he's a quality goal kicker but there's more to rugby than just kicking goals. I might be biased but if I had the choice between Danny Brough and Kevin Sinfield as our number 6 then i'd take Brough every day of the week. I'd like to know your opinions on Sir Kev and would you choose him over Brough for the Giants or even England?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Brough v Sir Kev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brough v Sir Kev   Brough v Sir Kev EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 am

totally agree
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Brough v Sir Kev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brough v Sir Kev   Brough v Sir Kev EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Leadership. Kevin Sinfield is a decent rather than brilliant player in terms of skill and technique, however, at least for Leeds he takes on a calm and settling persona in the heat of the biggest games. He is a great because of the impact he has on those alongside him. Because Leeds players and fans love him the coms look for that greatness, which is not there in terms of skill.

He is a great leader not a great player.
Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Jools

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-06-16

Brough v Sir Kev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brough v Sir Kev   Brough v Sir Kev EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

spot on giant dee.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brough v Sir Kev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brough v Sir Kev   Brough v Sir Kev Empty

Back to top Go down

Brough v Sir Kev
Page 1 of 1