Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St.Helens play off semi final chat

Go down 
+9
BO JANGLES
Giant-Dragon
joek
washy
matt01
penninegiant
Meltham Giant
Clock-Face-Giant
ponner
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emziie
emziie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-29

St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm

come on you giants we can do this(i hope anyway) x
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 am

It was a gutsy performance, but alas Saints edged it. I thought the final score flattered Saints, but somehow it was fitting for Cunningham to score the final try.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 am

Just about how i saw it Matt, we gave them a few too many piggy backs up the field in the last quarter, but we were far from disgraced, and the support was tremendous.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:27 pm

There was no shame at all in our performance last night. The lads played their hearts out and lets be honest, go back only a couple of years and the best we could have expected was a hammering in the weekly rounds - Never mind running them close and edging ahead a few times in a Semi Final.

No shame at all.
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Great show. i was very proud of the team. B Hodgy was top class again!
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Like Matt I think the score flattered Saints and made them look like they battered us but we were always in the competition and I walked out with my head held high . So Proud to be a Giants fan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens play off semi final chat   St.Helens play off semi final chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

St.Helens play off semi final chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2