Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Semi final tickets

Go down 
+6
penninegiant
Giantdee
ponner
defleppard
Meltham Giant
matt01
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 am

Got mine for the standing area. What are others doing?
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Getting mine for standing too, not sure about rest of my lot though
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

A few of us in the £26 seats,probably the big (west) stand.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Sold over 700 today so i'm told at around half 4 this aft. Not got ours yet either.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

We are standing behind the sticks, with it being a new ground I don't know what view & atmosphere to expect.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 am

Wire are claiming they sold over 3500 in first day. Looks like we are going to be very outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:43 pm

matt01 wrote:
Wire are claiming they sold over 3500 in first day. Looks like we are going to be very outnumbered.
We were outnumbered at Odsal against Leeds, We were outnumbered againsts Saints at Warrington and look what happened. We just need to make the noise of 10k people Wink
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

well I`ll make enough for 100 so just need 99 more! Smile

Ps Weve splashed out on £26 tickets down the side --never watched a game from behind sticks since I went in 3p section for kids art Spaines Rd ground if I can avoid it

(but was on corner at Perpignan - no choice!)
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:44 pm

ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:
We were outnumbered at Odsal against Leeds, We were outnumbered againsts Saints at Warrington and look what happened. We just need to make the noise of 10k people Semi final tickets 877781
Very true. Start cutting up the paper now.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 pm

matt01 wrote:
Very true. Start cutting up the paper now.
I'll call into my old workplace and get some bin liners filled with paper cuttings.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Got mine and kids today, seating in w8 corner section. Let's hope we do em and they will have thousands Disapointed ;-0)
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Got mine today! I'm standing and my auntie and her mate are sitting w8 row p
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Tell em hope they can sing Meltham ;-0)
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:
Tell em hope they can sing Meltham ;-0)

well they can make noise, wouldn't exactly call it singing Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 am

The club are pleading with fans to buy up the rest of our initial allocation,or any unsold will be given to Warrington.I even had a text off the club yesterday to that effect,which also stated that 50% of the 12k capacity stadium is now sold out.

If we don't sell all ours quick it seems like the whole of the small touchline side seated (east) stand will be given over to Warrington fans.

With us having I believe between 6.5k to 7k ST holders now,I can't conceive that we would not sell all our allocation,but then again I've been disappointed by our support in terms of numbers on a few occasions down the years,so will not be totally surprised if we are outnumbered on the day.

Don't understand how or why if you have got HGRLFC at heart would you not attend a semi in a new stadium that is just a few miles away from Huddersfield.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

defleppard wrote:
The club are pleading with fans to buy up the rest of our initial allocation,or any unsold will be given to Warrington.I even had a text off the club yesterday to that effect,which also stated that 50% of the 12k capacity stadium is now sold out.

If we don't sell all ours quick it seems like the whole of the small touchline side seated (east) stand will be given over to Warrington fans.

With us having I believe between 6.5k to 7k ST holders now,I can't conceive that we would not sell all our allocation,but then again I've been disappointed by our support in terms of numbers on a few occasions down the years,so will not be totally surprised if we are outnumbered on the day.

Don't understand how or why if you have got HGRLFC at heart would you not attend a semi in a new stadium that is just a few miles away from Huddersfield.

Dont know your age DL but I`ll bet its a couple o years less than me and Bo !! Wink
But it is hereditary I believe !
The fans through the years around Huddersfield RL are a "choosy" lot believe me . I think it stems from the historical facts that "it" started here, and was extremely successful in its initial years ie the team of all talents etc
I think that was passed down to such as me and Bo and others in the senior giants and indeed carried on until the 60`s via the first Southern hemisphere stars that came over here -Cooper Devery Hunter Henderson et al (this is only my opinion btw!)
When that started to disintegrate, and the team standards started slipping, many of our fellow supporters really did lose interest
and whilst I and others who hung on, then introduced their sons and daughters to RL --there wasnt as many of us doing so

Now that the lack of silverware of any real merit has gone on for so long, even some of these younger supporters have defected sadly ,and the only way forward as Ken appears to have discovered is to convert younger people to the game -ie the Uni link / and also the tie ups with schools etc

This conversion wont be "overnight" --and even some of the staunch longstanding supporters I have spoken to, have, in these difficult times (after all many are pensioners!) said they might not get a season ticket next season
Its a double edge sword !! They`re being introduced at the younger end -and maybe lost (forever in some cases) at the senior end

Sadly as me and Bo agree the only solution is success / silverware on the mantelpiece --not just improving bit by bit and disappointingly just missing out - several times in recent years
Just one success out of those opportunities would I feel have made a mammoth difference !
WE and others are still hoping but sadly a lot have thrown the towel in because we`ve promised so much and achieved little or nothing and become the "nearly" team at the moment --so much so that the image of becoming a "big" team again has seriously not yet been achieved

This season -despite the fact that NB was leaving- promised so much - but events and results in recent weeks have once again rocked the enthusiasm of many and IMO this is now having a negative effect on attendance figures
After all a semi final (and hopefully a FINAL) is an EXTRA for all who have a season ticket -not just those who "pick"! their games because of their financial situation

The championship play off is still within our grasp --but it needs turning round and quick !
A win against Wires in the semi would similarly be a tremendous boost and revive the lost enthusiasm of many I have mentioned

So whilst what has gone on has been detrimental in all ways - it wants putting behind us well and truly so that we can ACHIEVE
something soon --and whilst some one has to be "runner up" --I really believe that wont cure the malaise thats gradually been built up by the "disappointments" in recent years
The semi wins against Leeds and Saints were tremendous and seriously against the expectations of many -then we missed golden opportunities
Lets hope we go forward again from Monday - and contrary to what it appears at the moment ,beat Warrington and go on to lift a trophy

C`mon lads --get your act together again - stop these (IMO) silly experiments with players - and lets get back on track"
Lets prove to the doubting Thomas`s that we should be taken seriously again
Lets send NB and KB away with a medal to show for THEIR input
This time get a grip, go for it - and lets finish what we started!

Thats my take on the situation DL and if we`re outnumbered at Salford --we`ll just have to be louder vocally to compensate for our missing colleages eh??
C`MON FARTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Got our tickets yesterday in W06 and there was a steady stream of people buying them when I was there. I think Monday will be a good day of sales too especially if we win.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:26 pm

penninegiant wrote:
defleppard wrote:

Dont know your age DL but I`ll bet its a couple o years less than me and Bo !! Wink
But it is hereditary I believe !
The fans through the years around Huddersfield RL are a "choosy" lot believe me . I think it stems from the historical facts that "it" started here, and was extremely successful in its initial years ie the team of all talents etc
I think that was passed down to such as me and Bo and others in the senior giants and indeed carried on until the 60`s via the first Southern hemisphere stars that came over here -Cooper Devery Hunter Henderson et al (this is only my opinion btw!)
When that started to disintegrate, and the team standards started slipping, many of our fellow supporters really did lose interest
and whilst I and others who hung on, then introduced their sons and daughters to RL --there wasnt as many of us doing so

Now that the lack of silverware of any real merit has gone on for so long, even some of these younger supporters have defected sadly ,and the only way forward as Ken appears to have discovered is to convert younger people to the game -ie the Uni link / and also the tie ups with schools etc

This conversion wont be "overnight" --and even some of the staunch longstanding supporters I have spoken to, have, in these difficult times (after all many are pensioners!) said they might not get a season ticket next season
Its a double edge sword !! They`re being introduced at the younger end -and maybe lost (forever in some cases) at the senior end

Sadly as me and Bo agree the only solution is success / silverware on the mantelpiece --not just improving bit by bit and disappointingly just missing out - several times in recent years
Just one success out of those opportunities would I feel have made a mammoth difference !
WE and others are still hoping but sadly a lot have thrown the towel in because we`ve promised so much and achieved little or nothing and become the "nearly" team at the moment --so much so that the image of becoming a "big" team again has seriously not yet been achieved

This season -despite the fact that NB was leaving- promised so much - but events and results in recent weeks have once again rocked the enthusiasm of many and IMO this is now having a negative effect on attendance figures
After all a semi final (and hopefully a FINAL) is an EXTRA for all who have a season ticket -not just those who "pick"! their games because of their financial situation

The championship play off is still within our grasp --but it needs turning round and quick !
A win against Wires in the semi would similarly be a tremendous boost and revive the lost enthusiasm of many I have mentioned

So whilst what has gone on has been detrimental in all ways - it wants putting behind us well and truly so that we can ACHIEVE
something soon --and whilst some one has to be "runner up" --I really believe that wont cure the malaise thats gradually been built up by the "disappointments" in recent years
The semi wins against Leeds and Saints were tremendous and seriously against the expectations of many -then we missed golden opportunities
Lets hope we go forward again from Monday - and contrary to what it appears at the moment ,beat Warrington and go on to lift a trophy

C`mon lads --get your act together again - stop these (IMO) silly experiments with players - and lets get back on track"
Lets prove to the doubting Thomas`s that we should be taken seriously again
Lets send NB and KB away with a medal to show for THEIR input
This time get a grip, go for it - and lets finish what we started!

Thats my take on the situation DL and if we`re outnumbered at Salford --we`ll just have to be louder vocally to compensate for our missing colleages eh??
C`MON FARTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think that more or less covers it nicely, I would add to it that many people (myself included) although Giants supporters , have other things in their lives as well, on top of that many people are finding things difficult financially. We have covered this before, If It's between Rugby or shoes for the kids, what are you going to do, I know what i would be doing.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Not wanting to be deliberately antagonistic,as I accept what you are saying about lack of finances making it hard for some of our fans,however I have to point out that Warrington supporters snapped up 3500 tickets on the first day of sale,and no doubt many of them are paying large rent/mortgage/bills,as well as the kids needing new shoes.

People having lives away from RL watching fair enough.Me I'm just an ordinary joe earning an ordinary wage,but the cash I spend following Fartown in a season would probably pay for a foreign holiday for my family.

If you (any fan in general) can't be bothered turning up to a CC semi final,then you can't truly call yourself a Fartown fan,sorry to be so brutal but that is the way I feel about this.

I've said before,when KD calls it a day,that will probably be the end of it for me,he has given this town a chance to get behind a top RL club again,but in truth he has never had the backing he truly deserved.(That is not meant as a dig at anyone who uses this forum btw.)Depends if anyone wants to come in and continue his legacy,What I could not go through again is another slump,followed by another slow rebuilding phase trying to get reluctant fans back through the turnstiles.

Our time is now,certain people in this town who claim to have Fartown at heart need to latch onto that fact.

Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 pm

defleppard wrote:
Not wanting to be deliberately antagonistic,as I accept what you are saying about lack of finances making it hard for some of our fans,however I have to point out that Warrington supporters snapped up 3500 tickets on the first day of sale,and no doubt many of them are paying large rent/mortgage/bills,as well as the kids needing new shoes.

Exactly DL and bearing in mind the points I made --theres some evidence to back it up Silverware
THEY WON THE CUP --we didnt!

People having lives away from RL watching fair enough.Me I'm just an ordinary joe earning an ordinary wage,but the cash I spend following Fartown in a season would probably pay for a foreign holiday for my family.
Not having a dig back --Your choice DL --and bearing in mind your closing statement if it all does go flat after KD then it will have been to no avail
Similarly if that happens --it wont be too long away I suggest and not the 60 plus years me Bo and others have been hanging on in !
Show some allegiance man ! (only pulling your leg) but I suggest you have a few more let-downs to suffer to catch up!!
Meanwhile I travelled for 4 seasons from Nottingham and 3 seasons from Wolverhampton to home and away matches so I may have spent enough for a trip to Filey mysel
f

If you (any fan in general) can't be bothered turning up to a CC semi final,then you can't truly call yourself a Fartown fan,sorry to be so brutal but that is the way I feel about this.
[i]Then we`ll agree to disagree Im afraid! Needs must and I know several who have fallen on difficult times
One in particular virtually skint himself making the perpignan pilgrimage recently so I feel you are being a bit harsh

[/i]
I've said before,when KD calls it a day,that will probably be the end of it for me,he has given this town a chance to get behind a top RL club again,but in truth he has never had the backing he truly deserved.(That is not meant as a dig at anyone who uses this forum btw.)Depends if anyone wants to come in and continue his legacy,What I could not go through again is another slump,followed by another slow rebuilding phase trying to get reluctant fans back through the turnstiles.

Our time is now(the times me and Bo have thought that) Wink ),certain people in this town who claim to have Fartown at heart need to latch onto that fact.

[b]Inversely I`m willing to bet that for everyone who CAN`T afford or make it to the final (if we get there) there will be many making the trip who claim to have supported Fartown for years !!
It`ll balance out somehow

So I wouldnt criticise those faithful who for whatever reason cant make it to these "extra" matches --semi`s/ final/ playoff`s and many would I suggest LOVE TO BE THERE!!
Just feel that YOU are cheering the lads on on their behalf and helping the club as founfer members to go forward to the next generation likw what us "mature" fans have for you I would guess

Hang on in man!! theres a long journey ahead!!
/b]: ;
) pray Wink

Last edited by penninegiant on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Our time is most certainly now. We are very fortunate to have KD and this squad should be capable of winning silverware. Its been very close in the last few years, now they have to go that step further.

Warrington is a town that loves its RL, Huddersfield is not. Remember when we beat Saints in the semi final at Wire's ground. Fans of Warrington came out of their homes to congratulate us, they made banners as we drove home. Cup fever was red hot in Warrington, it was barely above freezing in Huddersfield.

Sadly even if we win a trophy the people of Huddersfield will not be like the people of Warrington/Saints/Wigan/Bradford/North Leeds/Hull etc... To get that we need to challenge the community to believe and to want a top class RL team. We do have lots of good community work, but we do need much more, the problem is money. As we don't have a bottomless pit of money, then it will take time. It might take a generation, as we often say the barren days lost a generation of fans. Then we had the embarrassment of finishing bottom for years and the merger, none of it was ever going to help improve the stature of our club.

If/when KD calls it a day. I will continue to support the club. Yes it will have to cut its cloth accordingly or be lucky enough to find another super rich backer, but Fartown is Fartown. I've watched them on a cold and wet winters day against Runcorn on an open terrace at Fartown. I've seen them walk out at Wembley. I'll watch them if they have no money and no chance again.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Thats the spirit Matt --its lads like you and Ponner Daz Meast and others who WILL ensure this clubs longevity (and dare I suggest DL might even hang on in !!
But as for the good work KD has done --YES it should be applauded and I do !

But Please Please there were other triers in the past or hed have had nowt to nourish -lets NOT forget that

Love em or loathe em they too had the clubs future at heart so lets not belittle them
They may not have had the financial resources available that KD has / had but I know for a fact that none of em made any money out of it and probably lost a lot more than a family holidays cost for their pains!!

No Lets take some good feeling out of the fact that their are the faithful
Some of us (I dont deny it ) moan when we feel things deserve it
But by hell we `re as happy as Larry when things go right
But after moaning --down we go season after season

But I have said it before
We can do our bit --WITHIN LIMITS
Ken can do his within limits

But ultimately if the team and coaching staff dont chip in --it aint worth ONE JOT to the doubting THOMAS`s

Yes --it COULD be our year even yet
Yes we could win the play offs or the cup even
Yes we have the squad I believe who could do it

But at the moment it cannot be argued we`ve lost the plot and Matt DL Ponner and Daz cant do a b---dy thing about it !!
If NB isnt hacking it --they`ll have to do it for themselves

The lads have to pick themselves up -dust themselves down - and work their butts off if they want the success we want
It wont come on a silber salver" Its gotta be earned (like KD`s finances !)
Thats my lot!
Cmon Fartown!!

Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Sorry PG,I know what you are getting at,but I don't buy it,well most of it.I will repeat again those who are unemployed,or suffering real financial hardship in these tough times I have some sympathy for.Me I'm lucky I'm employed,maybe one day in the near future I may not be anymore,who knows.Suppose it's no different in Warrington.

The point about someone saving up for Perpignan,illustrates what I am getting at,nice break in the sun,but then maybe a couple of weeks later can't be bothered getting a bus up to Odsal.

Like you say it''s personal choice for them to do what they like,just as it's my choice to pack in when KD does.I don't regard myself as a 'super fan' in any way shape or form,just galls me a bit that we have so many take it or leave it type so called supporters.KD has always said he can't do it on his own he needs the backing of the people of the town.Not belittling what went before but like I say with KD at the helm we will never have a better opportunity.

BTW I was at the Swinton cup game,the no contest affair.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Who are the 'Super fans'? I used to go home and away, but I do miss quite a few fixtures nowadays, other priorities I suppose. Still try to make sure I make the big games and most home fixtures. However I didn't go to the Swinton game and might miss the HKR game. Who at the club let themselves be walked over by SKY/RFL for that fixture. Notice it is only us competing with England Euro match, not Wigan, Leeds etc...
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 pm

defleppard wrote:
Sorry PG,I know what you are getting at,but I don't buy it,well most of it.I will repeat again those who are unemployed,or suffering real financial hardship in these tough times I have some sympathy for.Me I'm lucky I'm employed,maybe one day in the near future I may not be anymore,who knows.Suppose it's no different in Warrington.

The point about someone saving up for Perpignan,illustrates what I am getting at,nice break in the sun,but then maybe a couple of weeks later can't be bothered getting a bus up to Odsal.

But he did --and he will be there tomorrow --and at Salford
But in his circumstances I cant really say it really makes sense

As I say --your decision what you spend your hard earned cash on
His decision what he spends his "income" on
And likewise for me Bo and Matt --- but staunch as we are --and have been there is sometimes a line to be drawn between "treats" Holidays and hobbies--and living
When its a fine line and your team arent (a) winning trophies or (b) performing too well the decision is much more easier to make I would suggest and in my opinion would also indicate where one`s priorities lie

Like you say it''s personal choice for them to do what they like,just as it's my choice to pack in when KD does.I don't regard myself as a 'super fan' in any way shape or form,just galls me a bit that we have so many take it or leave it type so called supporters.KD has always said he can't do it on his own he needs the backing of the people of the town.Not belittling what went before but like I say with KD at the helm we will never have a better opportunity.
[b]It surely is your choice if you "pack in" when KD retires ! but one last point --Will you if we`re on a HIGH??
I doubt it
And if we`re on a low --then maybe you will
But I seriously doubt if the example fan I `ve used (who went for a break in the sun - not to support his team in an important away fixture in France) will -- so maybe theres another story ! Thats it - and I think we`ll have to agree to disagree --but keep the faith fella
!

[/b]
BTW I was at the Swinton cup game,the no contest affair.

With embarrasment I admit I was not for personal family reasons
I can assure you though me and Bo et al been at several no contest affairs also -sadly the other way round!!
Between 1998-2001 we won 18 out of 99 matches and Leeds put 80odd and Bradford 78points past us We were there !
And we`re still going arent we fella ??! Wink Smile

Yes KD deserves some succeess --but before he came on he scene --its now 59 years since I saw em lift the cup !
Dont you think I could do with a bit an all!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Semi final tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi final tickets   Semi final tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Semi final tickets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next