Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

@ Warrington (R 15)

Go down 
+5
dannablue
Giant-Dragon
reidy
matt01
defleppard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

@ Warrington (R 15) Empty
PostSubject: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Anyone fancing our chances in this one ?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

not really, we need to get our defence sorted out and stop the silly mistakes to have much of a chance
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Well we didn't get our defence sorted. This happened at the end of last season, but teams have figured us out quicker this time. Basically get the ball wide quickly and our outside backs are badly exposed.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:40 pm

LOL at this forum now

"Your posts are important to keep this forum alive and active so please don't hesitate to post your opinions"

LOL
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

defleppard wrote:
LOL at this forum now

"Your posts are important to keep this forum alive and active so please don't hesitate to post your opinions"

LOL

Whats this about then?
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:24 pm

o.o

anyway, Did anyone else hear/see the so called fans which jeered at Brett at the end of the game? I was personally disgusted at what I saw and you could tell the things said hurt the poor guy, you just had to look at the poor sods face to see how bad it were, even his team mates lookes shocked and huddled round him.

I really felt for him and I was one of the 6 left which were trying to cheer him up with "Da Da Brett Hodgson" Chants.

Poor guy must think EVERYONE is against him.

Seriously I hope to never see those so called 'fans' again.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:34 pm

All this is down to the fact that the info being released about him going to Wire was done far too early in the season and if I'm honest, whoever warranted the press release and also that of Nathan's situation. wants bloody sacking!
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I think all contracts should contain a clause banning contract talks with any other club until a month before the end of the season. To allow players to discuss new contracts 2 months into a season causes no end of upset as we are now experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

I understand what you are saying, but don't forget that players have families and mortgages to consider! I can't blame anyone for securing their future for another 2/3/4 years, although it doesn't do anyone at the club for such things to be announced in public too soon.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Although far from impressed with Bretts performance today he wasn't the only one who had a bad game.

As i was leaving a woman in front of me was giving him a right tirade and he looked gutted i can't see how giving the players this sort of abuse can have any sort of positive effect.

He may be joining the wire next year but for the rest of this season he is a Giant and we should be behind him. I hope and pray that the abuse thrown at him at the end of the match doesn't cause him to have a "why bother" attitude for the rest of the year
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I am sure there is something that says they need the clubs permission to discuss contracts with other clubs up and till a certain point in the season.
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Anyway we can send our apologies to Brett from all of us who think he is great!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:45 pm

I laughed when i read that 3 of our players had been called to the RFL Board to face charges but yet none of the Wolves players were, especially that dirty git Westwood who HEADBUTTED one of our players INFRONT of Ian Smith who must have been blind not to see it as everyone in the stadium apart from him and his "assistants". Pathetic it really is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ Warrington (R 15)   @ Warrington (R 15) Empty

Back to top Go down

@ Warrington (R 15)
Page 1 of 1