Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skando

Go down 
+5
penninegiant
Shogun
reidy
matt01
bostock
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

skando Empty
PostSubject: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:38 pm

skando is out of contract at end of season,imo we need to sign him up quick Very Happy
what do you think???
Back to top Go down

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:24 pm

bostock wrote:
skando is out of contract at end of season,imo we need to sign him up quick Very Happy
what do you think???

Without a shadow of a doubt.

One of our most consistent players and someone who would leave a huge void to be filled if he left.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:39 pm

He's one of our older players, so I would be tempted to just offer him a one year deal, whether he would accept that is another question. The thing is he is a leader of the pack at the moment, but being a prop takes it's toll on the body and one day it will start to creek too much, just as Penninegiant. Shocked
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:27 pm

matt01 wrote:
He's one of our older players, so I would be tempted to just offer him a one year deal, whether he would accept that is another question. The thing is he is a leader of the pack at the moment, but being a prop takes it's toll on the body and one day it will start to creek too much, just as Penninegiant. Shocked

They might both be knocking on a bit, but there's life in the old dogs yet!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 pm

On his present displays, I would try and keep him for another season.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

matt01 wrote:

Its CREAK --Sir!!

But seriously Matt ---when youre my age -you dont spray ant perspirant / deodorant ----you spray WD 40!! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

reidy@work wrote:
matt01 wrote:

They might both be knocking on a bit, but there's life in the old dogs yet!! Very Happy

Woof Woof!! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Giant leopard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-16

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:02 am

I seem to remeber reading that our new signing hodgson (wests) indicated that one of the major reasons for signing was that he would be able to play with so many of his old team mates and mentioned Skando. Maybe this indicates that skando has already (unoffically) agreed to sign a further contract into next season?? I am sure Hodgson and Skando would have talked before he signed.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:03 am

matt01 wrote:

It's clear you haven't seen his lightening moves round the TT board Matt, I have ,and i tell you it's something to behold.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 am

Out for the season is Skando, big loss.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Mandy Giants Fan
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Mandy Giants Fan

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2008-02-23

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Got told by mick that someone told him Skando been offered a Job at Wests as a Coach, then read it for myself in RLE today.
Will have to wait and see what he decides to do, but at 32 he probably knows he has had his last days playing Rugby, unless we are proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skando Empty
PostSubject: Re: skando   skando Empty

Back to top Go down

skando
Page 1 of 1