Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now for saints!!!

Go down 
+11
Meltham Giant
dannablue
bostock
nathaniel999
sadu
underbank monster
ponner
farawayfartown
FLYINGPROP
reidy
hudders789
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hudders789
Ballboy
Ballboy
hudders789

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Im quietly confident about the saints game next, i didnt think they were anything special on friday, and we look in good shape, COME ON THE GIANTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 pm

DITTO!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 pm

hudders789 wrote:
Im quietly confident about the saints game next, i didnt think they were anything special on friday, and we look in good shape, COME ON THE GIANTS!!!!!

Saints are a good team just looking for a solid performnce from the boys, I'll tell you one thing if we beat Saints as well then there will be some embaressed faces from those who have done the predictions leagues.

They have the Giants 10th and 11th but sure we top 6-8 material at least even after 1 game can see that!! Now for saints!!! 21033 Now for saints!!! 21033 Now for saints!!! 21033 pray "fartown" pray "fartown" pray "Fartown"
Back to top Go down
farawayfartown
farawayfartown

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm

it will be tough game folks but we can win, I think we will do !!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 pm

We always tend to push them close if not win at our ground. So i'm expecting a very close game and maybe just shading it.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
underbank monster
underbank monster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:19 pm

I think the forwards will show as it has being noted on on the super league show that the Giants have one of the best pack of forwards in the League which is really positive. It will show really well in the Saints Game if that is to be true.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 pm

underbank monster wrote:
I think the forwards will show as it has being noted on on the super league show that the Giants have one of the best pack of forwards in the League which is really positive. It will show really well in the Saints Game if that is to be true.
Looks like Korkidas is going to have to step up and fill Crabtrees boots for a few weeks at least too.
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:22 am

Our defence is looking pretty solid too, since end of last season. So if we can keep that up through the game, I think our chances are very good Smile

Now for saints!!! 21033 !!Come on The Giants!! Now for saints!!! 21033
Back to top Go down
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:19 am

i didn't go to the game but looks like are defence has to be half decent at least with us only conceding 8 points all game. bad to hear about crabtree but im sure korkidas will fill in as a good player. watched the highlights on sky at night and we loooked like we was playing some good rugby league.
can anyone confirm that who went to france?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 am

nathaniel999 wrote:
i didn't go to the game but looks like are defence has to be half decent at least with us only conceding 8 points all game. bad to hear about crabtree but im sure korkidas will fill in as a good player. watched the highlights on sky at night and we loooked like we was playing some good rugby league.
Seeing about an hour of the game on SKY I think i can pretty much say yes we looked a solid well drilled outfit.
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:58 am

ponner wrote:
nathaniel999 wrote:
Seeing about an hour of the game on SKY I think i can pretty much say yes we looked a solid well drilled outfit.
the catalans try came of a very bad decision by the ref,the score line should have been better Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:17 pm

bostock wrote:
ponner wrote:
nathaniel999 wrote:
the catalans try came of a very bad decision by the ref,the score line should have been better Smile

And we had 2 tried disallowed of which 1 at least should have stood Smile Now for saints!!! 21033 Now for saints!!! 21033
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Cant wait for Sunday...we, the fans, will need to play our part too - give the lads a big welcome onto the field, and get behind them from the start. If the lads can take it to the Saints from the start then I think we'll be in with a good chance...should be a cracker of a match.

Remember also the buddy vouchers in season tickets folks...the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
farawayfartown
farawayfartown

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:47 pm

imagine 2 out of 2 !! would be amazing, a real humdinger at Odsal on the cards
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

farawayfartown wrote:

Not just two out of two but two of the heavily fancied teams as well Faraway, it would be amazing if we could do it.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:46 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:
farawayfartown wrote:

Not just two out of two but two of the heavily fancied teams as well Faraway, it would be amazing if we could do it.

Would definatley be amazing! So lets all get down to the Glapharm and cheer on the Claret and Gold!
Now for saints!!! 21033
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
FLYINGPROP wrote:
farawayfartown wrote:

Would definatley be amazing! So lets all get down to the Glapharm and cheer on the Claret and Gold!
Now for saints!!! 21033

Count me in , I'll be there
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:23 am

FLYINGPROP wrote:
Meltham Giant wrote:
FLYINGPROP wrote:
farawayfartown wrote:

Now for saints!!! 21033

have you got a reserved seat? and if so were are you sat? Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 am

bostock wrote:
FLYINGPROP wrote:
Meltham Giant wrote:
FLYINGPROP wrote:
farawayfartown wrote:

Now for saints!!! 21033

Got season ticket for me and kids tried to get half way line but they stuck me in AA seats 86, 87 & 88 somert to do with kids been able to see? hope i'm not in corner or else will be moving seats
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 am

FLYINGPROP wrote:
bostock wrote:
FLYINGPROP wrote:
Meltham Giant wrote:
FLYINGPROP wrote:
farawayfartown wrote:

Now for saints!!! 21033

Got season ticket for me and kids tried to get half way line but they stuck me in AA seats 86, 87 & 88 somert to do with kids been able to see? hope i'm not in corner or else will be moving seats
we are in row G half way line Smile
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 pm

FP
You aint in the corner! But you are in line with the 40 yard line! 125 is the centre aisle!
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:37 pm

washy wrote:
FP
You aint in the corner! But you are in line with the 40 yard line! 125 is the centre aisle!

Cheers Washy, should hope fully be ok there then
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Direct Golf, row R.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Eclair wrote:
Direct Golf, row R.

Posh seats, I once sat there you know, just once.... Wink
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm

reidy@work wrote:
Eclair wrote:
Direct Golf, row R.

Posh seats, I once sat there you know, just once.... Wink
Is it with the cucumber sandwich brigade? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now for saints!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now for saints!!!   Now for saints!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now for saints!!!