Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vs Salford

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

vs Salford Empty
PostSubject: vs Salford   vs Salford EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:09 am

This has got to be a massacre

The apathetic huddersfield public wont give a friar tuck

I wont drink in the town centre anymore,I despise the huddersfield public,just happy now to be around fellow fartowners in the yorkshire rose or rope walk
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

vs Salford Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Salford   vs Salford EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 am

As long as we get two points I couldn't careless about the points difference. We need to be steadily increasing our intensity. Salford are not like the sides we will be meeting in the play offs.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

vs Salford Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Salford   vs Salford EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:36 am

matt01 wrote:
As long as we get two points I couldn't careless about the points difference. We need to be steadily increasing our intensity. Salford are not like the sides we will be meeting in the play offs.
I think Wakefield and Bradford will be our two hardest games, Wakey are playing well now ,and they never give us a easy game when they are in a bit of form,
Bradford will be desperate to beat us because of the Kopczak thing, There can be no relaxing for any game, Put the best team you are able out on each day and get the points, who knows what the other teams will do
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

vs Salford Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Salford   vs Salford EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm happy with the blank weekend,some of our edge defence that has been so good all year has started to look a touch tired.Grabbing,not going into the tackle with the shoulder.

Nobby can coach D but even him with so many players out is going to struggle to come up with something to stop us.

Been superb all year though,hit front runner,hit front runner,then the spread after they have been sucked into the middle.So straightforward yet so effective.

Should be a pointsfest this one in reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vs Salford Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Salford   vs Salford Empty

Back to top Go down

vs Salford
Page 1 of 1