Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signings for next year?

Go down 
+8
defleppard
Giant-Dragon
Old School
BO JANGLES
penninegiant
ponner
matt01
FLYINGPROP
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Signings for next year? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signings for next year?   Signings for next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 pm

joek wrote:
Ta'ai would be good. Faioso at Newcasle has been good for 2 seasons. I'd buy a 6 from Australia who can organise the team. That is essential for me.

I agree that No 6 is a priority but the best Aussies will still struggle behind a pack that get beaten every week, It could be that he would be good enough to organize them into being a decent pack ( which may well have been your point )
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Signings for next year?   Signings for next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 am

From reading between the lines I think it is unlikely Lunt will be a Fartowner next season. Clicky click click
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Signings for next year?   Signings for next year? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Lunt just wanted to play in the final which he wouldn't have done had the Giants won, read nothing into that at all, problem is can PA convince him he is wanted after Brown's mistake in letting him go and getting Moore in.

Quite a few could leave for me and wouldn't be bothered after the effort I have seen since May!!

Watch the Paralympics and what these guys have overcome and then watch the lack of effort in some of the Giants players, should be ashamed to be honest!!
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Signings for next year?   Signings for next year? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

We should've gone in for Moi Moi before he re-signed for the Eels. He's exactly the sort of lad we need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signings for next year?   Signings for next year? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Signings for next year?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3