Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad for Cas cup game.

Go down 
+8
penninegiant
Jools
CJ
FLYINGPROP
sparky
BO JANGLES
giants4eva15
giantsfan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm

...................then if thats the threequarters job --Ive wasted my time and money for 63 years! - and know nowt!!

ah well --its netball in future! Wink
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Old School wrote:
Bo they are not letting them do all the work,thats the game plan thats there jobs.

But are not the likes of Hodgson a bit lightweight to be clearing the lines, I can understand them doing it from fielding kicks and so on, and as i said earlier to spell the big lads now and then, but they were doing it from the off at Bradford and it didn't work, we spent almost the whole game on the back foot, However if that is NB's gameplan so be it, I wish we could get back to how we were at Cardiff when we were knocking Warrinton all over the park.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

Me too at MM we hammered Wire and 6-7 didn't know their arse from their elbow after that game.
Was same at Sheddingley against Weeds, They were tthe Game plans I liked, common factor in those 2 games anyone?
Yup we won well, bring back the biff!!!

Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Jools wrote:
From my usual reliable source the actual squad for sun will be

Grix
Jerry wardle gilly hodgy
Leroy
Brough
Griff robbo Keith
Larne Bruno
Ferguson

Subs
Fooey, eorl, kirmond, wood,

Right now I'd swap Gilly & Bruno back to their normal positions.The comms suggested last week that Nathan was toughening up ML for the future.

Larne given a run on at 2nd row,good luck to the lad hope he has a stormer.

Having Fooey back is a big bonus,hope he's at least 85% fit.

Kyle will hopefully keep up the good work out of dummy half.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 pm

On the eve of one of the biggest Giants games in recent history. Can I just direct you to these 2 videos to get you in the mood. Let's get there tomorrow and let the boys know we're behind them all the way.
https://youtu.be/XG38MxmViMM
https://youtu.be/DgrV0seEZi4
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 pm

ponner wrote:
On the eve of one of the biggest Giants games in recent history. Can I just direct you to these 2 videos to get you in the mood. Let's get there tomorrow and let the boys know we're behind them all the way.- and Ponners behind us!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Smile Very Happy
https://youtu.be/XG38MxmViMM
https://youtu.be/DgrV0seEZi4
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I think we did what you asked Ponner !!

Sadly noones listening to us at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad for Cas cup game.   Squad for Cas cup game. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad for Cas cup game.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2