Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wakefield at home this week!

Go down 
+6
hudders789
Durham Giant
reidy
wheatley92
FLYINGPROP
washy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Wakefield at home this week! Empty
PostSubject: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Ref P Bentham
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Should be a good game and hope we can rise up to the challenge.

Love to beat Wakey
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 pm

should be a great game,
i hope we win, because i want the bragging rights again, from where i live, its all pussycat fans, apart from one family they support a propper team, Sad its not good

come on the giants
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Fingers crossed, the home form will return!!!
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm

reidy wrote:
Fingers crossed, the home form will return!!!

from when we got last promoted to SL from division 1 Neutral
Back to top Go down
hudders789
Ballboy
Ballboy
hudders789

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:22 pm

wheatley92 wrote:
should be a great game,
i hope we win, because i want the bragging rights again, from where i live, its all pussycat fans, apart from one family they support a propper team, Sad its not good

come on the giants

You think you got it bad mate, i live in hull!! But Hudders born and bred. I have to listen to hull fc and hull kr fans day in day out!! Come on you giants!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

hudders789 wrote:
wheatley92 wrote:
should be a great game,

come on the giants

You think you got it bad mate, i live in hull!! But Hudders born and bred. I have to listen to hull fc and hull kr fans day in day out!! Come on you giants!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh well, ill give you that one, listening to them all day,
at least you stayed with the claret and gold Wakefield at home this week! 21033 Wakefield at home this week! 21033
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm

feeling confident

giants by 18
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 pm

It will depend as always upon whether the Pack can get on top, which will make dealing with Brough and Drew a lot easier, we know Brough has a great kicking game, hopefully we will be prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

According to another place, Drew won't be playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:46 pm

A good steady performance in the hot conditions. The team worked really hard and deserved the win. There was a period in the second half when Wakey dominated, but we stood firm and rode it out to finish the stronger. Mind you I did feel that a lot of Wakey's dominance in that period was done to Bentham only giving wakey the 50/50 calls, as soon as they stopped getting everything we took charge again.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

defleppard wrote:
feeling confident

giants by 18

Not far out and in the end well deserved winners IMHO.

Bentham again confused most of the crowd pulling us up on at least 3 occasions for offside when they seemed to be at it all game.

Defence looked pretty good today for most of the game and especially on our own line a couple of times.

Huddersfiedl forwards seemed to be dominant today and this gave the platform for the backs, passed the ball well at times and with better execution another couple of tries could have been notched.

Well done the Giants upto 3rd now cheers Smile Wakefield at home this week! 21033
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:32 pm

I know it's not saying a lot, but best home performance of the season. Pity so few saw it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield at home this week!   Wakefield at home this week! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wakefield at home this week!
Page 1 of 1