Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009 Empty
PostSubject: FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009   FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:21 am

Popular former Giants captain Darren Fleary has been appointed Academy head coach for the 2009 season.

The 36-year-old ex-Great Britain prop Fleary carved out a solid reputation as an up-and-coming coach at Newsome Panthers, working alongside Adrian Brooke. Huddersfield-based Fleary, who works as a prison officer at Armley, believes he is ready to take the step up.

“I had the opportunity a couple of years ago to become an Academy coach at a club, but I didn’t feel ready at the time. I now feel the time is right and I’m really excited about coming back to the Giants in this role. These are clearly exciting times for the club, and to come back now is fantastic.”

“I’ve been coaching at the Panthers since 2000, and I’ve learned an awful lot in that time. It’s given me a fantastic grounding, and I’m sure it will stand me in good stead for this new role at the Giants. I know I’ve got big shoes to fill, because the Academy have just reached the play-offs, but that’s what makes this post even more exciting. I’m delighted to be back!”

link
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009   FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 pm

lets hope he does even better than this years coach
Back to top Go down

FLEARY TO COACH ACADEMY IN 2009
Page 1 of 1