Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season tickets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Season tickets Empty
PostSubject: Season tickets   Season tickets EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

There is a very depressing thread running on the other forum about the poor sales of season tickets, It's all based on rumor so may have no truth in it whatsoever, on the other hand it may not be too far from the truth. I feel sure the club would be expecting a drop in sales this season all things considered but if the figures being quoted are anything like accurate they are disappointing. Of course season tickets are not the be all and end all, A lot of people ( myself included ) will choose to pay on the gate and probably spend more by doing so , I'm sure the club would rather everyone bought a season ticket but that is never going to happen.

Most people when discussing this subject tend to say how sorry they feel for Ken Davy and it's difficult not to have sympathy for him, He seems to keep stumping up for yet more new players each Winter with the same results each Summer, and yet there is another side to that coin, Mr Davy is the top man, he is the person responsible as far as i can see for allowing the N Brown fiasco, also for allowing whoever keeps making these blunders of getting rid of our better players, The Hogson fiasco was in fact just that , a complete fiasco, Devere was another bad mistake and now the most promising youngster in the club, No wonder people don't want to commit to the club ( the Eden thing made my mind up for me ) As i have said i shall pay on the gate but if they perform anything like the second half of last year i won't be anywhere near the Stadium, I have talked to a lot of people with the same attitude, Like most of them ( and most fans ) the team losing doesn't put me off, But the complete lack of effort that was on show does.

When a player like Lee Gilmour who has done it all states on Sky how he didn't enjoy his Rugby last year because of how he was treated it gives a fair indication of what the state of the club was like, To me N Brown has much to answer for , If anyone has screwed K Davy it is him, and yet it was allowed to go on and on, I hope P Anderson can turn the club round. I have been saying for 2 or 3 years on this Forum that the Giants should be making the most of Bradford's demise and forging themselves into Yorkshires second to Leeds club, Sadly i think they may well have missed the bus, If they don't win or come very close to winning something this time it looks like being a long time before they will, and i still say that the 2 things that will bring the people in are winning things and Playing open fast football ( often they go together ) Sadly getting rid of players like Eden whilst keeping lesser talents doesn't bode well, Still we live in hope of better days.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Season tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets   Season tickets EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:12 pm

I think any number can be misleading. Firstly should the kids free season under 12 tickets be counted in the total? They provide no income and how many rounds are used in these free tickets? To make any sense of all this you'd need to know breakdowns of this season and last. Something I doubt would be put in the public domain.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Season tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets   Season tickets EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:20 pm

matt01 wrote:
I think any number can be misleading. Firstly should the kids free season under 12 tickets be counted in the total? They provide no income and how many rounds are used in these free tickets? To make any sense of all this you'd need to know breakdowns of this season and last. Something I doubt would be put in the public domain.

It's probably all just rumor Matt but i can't help feeling things are going backwards, although i desperatly hope they arn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets   Season tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets
Page 1 of 1