Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season tickets?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Season tickets?   Season tickets? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Any idea when they will be with us? Want to pass on one nas a xmas present.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets?   Season tickets? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Not heard anything about season tickets. I am sure they usually are out in time for Christmas because don't they do a Christmas stocking filler for juniors with a season ticket, keyring, pencil, stickers etc...

I wonder how many season tickets we sold?
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets?   Season tickets? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

To be honest, I haven't bought a season ticket, due to job circumstances.
I have just started a new job, which is going to involve client support in Europe & Scandinavia. This in turn means that there are going to be Sunday flights & ferries and as much as I wanted another ticket, cash has been thin on the ground and I will probbo just turn up as and when I want to this season.
As much as a part of my life the Giants have been for so long, other things in life become a bigger priority I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets?   Season tickets? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

For the first time since we moved into our new stadium l have not bought one
Last season l saw 10 league games and Wolves in the cup, plus Crusaders in the playoffs
Next season, l have already booked my flights up to the playoffs, l will get 6 home games,
of coarse l would have had 9 but for the Halifax games.
l realise and accept we are a poor relation when it comes to sport, and our stadium
but l resent it, The club may accept it, lets face it they continually roll over for the soccer club.
l spend a lot of money watching the Giants, l will be in Cardiff for 3 days, l will be in Catalan for a week, hopefullu at
Wembley and Old Trafford, but l will not be in Halifax.l will not be treated as a second class fan in my own stadium,
and l have made my feelings known to the club.
l have never critisized Ken Davy, but he seems to lean over backwards to help Town, and
what do we get in return, nothing.
Looking forward to the start of the season
rant over
Shocked What a Face Rolling Eyes Season tickets? 21033
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets?   Season tickets? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 pm

S'alright Boomer, you have yer rant ole luv.! ;-)
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets?   Season tickets? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

I understand where you are coming from. We are the poor relation and the redevelopment was always going to happen on our watch. Still Wigan managed something similar last season and I think they didn't have to play a single game away from home. Even if we had to move to the Shay for one game that would have been acceptable, but three games just looks like we have rolled over and had our bellies tickled by the stadium and the RFL. I bet the uncertainty before the discount deadline put a lot off. Well I know it put some off.

The club have put in loads of work to build up season ticket holders over the last few years and this mistake could have put us back. It seems as we make three steps forward we then go back two. Oh well as long as we get some silverware then this will just be a minor inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets?   Season tickets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets?
Page 1 of 1