Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fartown V Casifax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:26 pm

So who is to blame for both teams arriving with the same strip?

I enjoyed the game more than I thought I would, although why are some fans allowed to reserve the middle seats? We scored some cracking tries and didn't let Haliford out enthuse us. We do need to get our short kick off defence sorted out as it looked dodgy against Saints and was properly caught out today. Other than that I thought our line speed was very good and we missed very few tackles. The forwards ran with a lot of purpose and Cudjoe stood in well for Brown. We also managed the lose of Grix and Brough really well.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Think those in the middle seats were the Vice Presidents and since they pay more for season tickets they were given the better seats...thats my assumption anyway.

Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:17 pm

dannablue wrote:
Think those in the middle seats were the Vice Presidents and since they pay more for season tickets they were given the better seats...thats my assumption anyway.

Fair enough, but in that case shouldn't we have been made aware of that before booking our tickets so that we could then pick the West stand if we wanted to get more central seats. Anyway only a minor issue. The main event was the most important thing and we definitely did well on that score.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:19 pm

I was sat on the halfway line in the West stand. Believe me you're better off over in the East stand as the leg room is terrible in ours.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm

yer shouldnt have such ---------long legs, Ponner!!! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 pm

ponner wrote:
I was sat on the halfway line in the West stand. Believe me you're better off over in the East stand as the leg room is terrible in ours.
plus the bloody posts get in the was and the toilets are a flipping disgrace!!!
Not happy having to go to the (Please don't swear mate....) shay!!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fartown V Casifax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fartown V Casifax   Fartown V Casifax Empty

Back to top Go down

Fartown V Casifax
Page 1 of 1