Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

V Batley Challenge Cup

Go down 
+6
adelaide-giant.no9
dannablue
JudgeB
matt01
Giants4life
Gem Bob
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

V Batley Challenge Cup Empty
PostSubject: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Imagine the pure coincidence of every SL team (bar one) to get a National League team....

Still, nice easy win for us V Batley Challenge Cup 793373

St Helens v Sheffield Eagles
York City Knights v Hull KR
Featherstone Rovers v Lezignan
London Skolars v Widnes Vikings
Leigh Centurions v Catalans Dragons
Wigan Warriors v Barrow Raiders
Leeds Rhinos v Crusaders RL
Batley Bulldogs v Huddersfield Giants
Dewsbury Rams v Swinton Lions
Halifax v Bradford Bulls
Hunslet Hawks v Salford City Reds
Rochdale Hornets v Castleford Tigers
Gateshead Thunder v Harlequins
Warrington v Keighley Cougars
Hull FC v Oldham
Doncaster v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
Back to top Go down
Giants4life
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Giants4life

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Would love crusaders RL to beat Leeds XD. Should he an easy win yes but can't play like that else might end up getting knocked straight out of the cup and that would be embarrassing Embarassed Can see NB playing alot of U20's/Reserves but leaving a couple of first teamers in.... Just in case Smile
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm

We can't play too many reserves as Batley have beaten the kids in friendlies. One thing is for certain Karl Harrison will have Batley fired up and ready to shock.
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Gem Bob wrote:

Just one word: HUNSLET pray

Hope we don't have an attitude issue that day, put out a strong team and take Batley and the hill seriously.

Good draw though and hope that the ground is filled.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:22 pm

matt01 wrote:
We can't play too many reserves as Batley have beaten the kids in friendlies. One thing is for certain Karl Harrison will have Batley fired up and ready to shock.

I agree, Batley should never ever turn over a team like Huddersfield. In my opinion Brown should treat the game with the importance it has and that is to progress to the next round. We should field a strong team and not have to worry at all about losing.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

should get a good crowd there for this one especially with ST holders getting in for free with their vouchers...
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 am

i would rather have met batley in the final
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 am

I'd play mainly the first but give either Brough or Brown a rest depending on who's looking the most fatigued.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 pm

JudgeB wrote:
Gem Bob wrote:

Just one word: HUNSLET pray

Hope we don't have an attitude issue that day, put out a strong team and take Batley and the hill seriously.

Good draw though and hope that the ground is filled.
Yes that Hunslet performance should be saved somewhere and repeated to any future team playing a massive underdog.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 pm

It's 5 or 6 weeks before this game we may have had players in and out no end of times before then, to me we should play our strongest side available at the time.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am

have heard theyre thinkin of me . you , and Scorpio in the front row for this "biggie" Bo!!

You feel ready for it ??? Neutral Wink
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

penninegiant wrote:
have heard theyre thinkin of me . you , and Scorpio in the front row for this "biggie" Bo!!

Well Iv'e played my first full round of Golf since my Op today PG, and shot 4 under par , so for me a bit of a game of touch and pass is nothing, Ill get the wife to wash my kit, but i don't know about the front row mate, I see myself as more of a Centre with a bit of pace and creativity, you remember Dev so you'll know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
penninegiant wrote:

Well Iv'e played my first full round of Golf since my Op today PG, and shot 4 under par , so for me a bit of a game of touch and pass is nothing, Ill get the wife to wash my kit, but i don't know about the front row mate, I see myself as more of a Centre with a bit of pace and creativity, you remember Dev so you'll know what i mean.

More of a prop tha Mason you are Bo!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

reidy wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
penninegiant wrote:

Except I'm harder, Wink
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
reidy wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
penninegiant wrote:

Except I'm harder, Wink

I won't ever argue with a builder of your size & stature sir!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V Batley Challenge Cup   V Batley Challenge Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

V Batley Challenge Cup
Page 1 of 1