Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Players we let go

Go down 
+2
Pharmergibbs
Gem Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Players we let go   Players we let go EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

I was as Dewsbury v Widness today and Gardener was out on the wing. In NL1 he looked out of his depth and didn't offer much at all. He might have been having an off day but it made me wonder, who that we have let go do you wish we had back or that maybe we could have kept them a little longer.

Personally i will never understand why we let De Vere go and would have loved him to stay at the club.
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players we let go   Players we let go EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Was upset to lose Stanley, could have had another brilliant 2 years with us. Also dave boughton, as hard as they come!
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players we let go   Players we let go EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Skando, The other week i was actually speaking to Nathan about him.. I asked him "If Skando wasnt injured would you of signed and kept him on" and he was like "Yeah I would of definitly signed him up for a couple more years because he was a great player, It's just ashame he got injured."
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players we let go   Players we let go EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:50 pm

suggest that Mr Brown woulda sorted Paul White out!!

and he`d have scored buckets next to Fatz!!!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players we let go   Players we let go EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Jimmy Evans for me. He was great for us from his very first game.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players we let go   Players we let go EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 am

I'm with PG , I thought P White would have made a cracking winger with the proper coaching, and playing outside a decent centre, He never got a chance, being played anywhere and everywhere, He was very lightweight in defence, but i wouldn't have minded letting a few in as long as he was scoring them at the other end. Would also have liked to have kept that George kid who went to Wakey, I thought he had potential as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Players we let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players we let go   Players we let go Empty

Back to top Go down

Players we let go
Page 1 of 1