Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's show our support on Monday

Go down 
+10
reidy
Eclair
penninegiant
Natalie-x
wheatley92
BO JANGLES
dannablue
sadu
adelaide-giant.no9
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChinaRL
ChinaRL

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's show our support on Monday   Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 am

I think we have already exceeded all expectations this season and we still have the play-offs to be optimistic for. I'm sure all the players will be better for the Wembley experience and it will stand them in good stead for the first Grand Final appearance next month!

And next year I see no reason why we can't be challenging for the big 2 never mind the big 4, NB will have a season under his belt - Fa'aologo and Gilmour are both good signings, our youngsters are a year wiser and stronger, and if we can add a decent half-back to the squad I think we will have one of the strongest sides on paper!

All in all, there has never been a better time to be a fan of the C&G!!
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's show our support on Monday   Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 am

penninegiant wrote:
dannablue wrote:
I am happy with our season too. As a fan you have to take the downs as well as the ups and we are a team on the up...to be a great team takes time but I am sure we can get there if we all stick together.

Then I`ll certainly be collecting for a tub of UNIBOND at the Wigan game, DB !! Wink Smile

Got my spare change at the ready Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 21033 Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 21033 Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 21033
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's show our support on Monday   Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm

dannablue wrote:
There was no mention of the reason for the cheap entrance fee for that game at the Town match prior to the Final either. Town dont want to help us in any way.

the wendyball moved the kick off time and slashed the entrance fee for one reason only to try and tempt people who may have been considering traveling to wembley to stay and watch them

our final was announced as another event by them

hope in the future if the roles are reversed we will now do something similar
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's show our support on Monday   Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 pm

..........thanks --the very point I was making -but hadnt "concrete" confirmation -- but trashed by "some" on the other forum(nothing new there you say??) and instead of discussion - got locked
But I still think after what Ken has done for AFC the new "owner" woulda shown more respect and cooperation

Sad Really DB!
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's show our support on Monday   Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 am

Forget em who wants to watch pansies throwing themselves to the ground every time a gust of wind hits em.

Lets all stick to watching a proper game full of action and big hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's show our support on Monday   Let's show our support on Monday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's show our support on Monday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2