Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our vocal support tomorrow

Go down 
+3
washy
Gem Bob
ponner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Our vocal support tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:31 am

C'mon let's get behind the boys tomorrow! We've been a little quiet this season but tomorrow you can bet Cas fans will be vocal. It's no secret that it lifts the players when we give them our vocal backing. Once talked to Lawrence about our support and he said it really does lift the boys especially in the last 10 mins of each half when the legs are starting to tire. If we can lift the boys tomorrow then we're in for another secial day out in the semis.
C'MON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:10 am

Im gonna tape this one, Dewsbury v York seems so much more appealing.

But i hope it will be a good turnout.

Why is it £2 for kids btw??
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:56 am

Unless the kids have a season ticket those without have to pay this was agreed by both clubs! £2 is the pre purchase price it's a fiver if you couldn't be bothered to order them before so £2 isn't at all that bad especially for those from Cas whose regular kids price is a tenner!!!

I'm not 100% sure of other clubs but the junior season tickets all came with vouchers for every round upto and including this round!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Gem Bob wrote:

You are joking , right? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:03 pm

ponner wrote:
Gem Bob wrote:

The Hudds game is on TV, so i can watch both by going to see Dewsbury, or just watch one if i go to Hudds.

But yea, i really do think Dews v York will be a better game. Half of York are from Thornhill/Dewsbury and the March twins are always up for a good game.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
ponner wrote:
Gem Bob wrote:

The Hudds game is on TV, so i can watch both by going to see Dewsbury, or just watch one if i go to Hudds.

But yea, i really do think Dews v York will be a better game. Half of York are from Thornhill/Dewsbury and the March twins are always up for a good game.

Well i really hope you are wrong, Not that i have anything against Dewsbury or York, but the Giants V Cas game has the potential to be a real cracker of a game, hope it lives up to it.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Watch out for me and GD sat at the front of the Antich Stand.... I guarantee your all in for a surprise haha Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
ponner wrote:
Gem Bob wrote:

Have a good one and enjoy Gem but think i'll be giving York a miss Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
Watch out for me and GD sat at the front of the Antich Stand.... I guarantee your all in for a surprise haha Smile

Watch Out for the surprise at the Semi Final.... We decided to post pone due to technical problems.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:53 pm

Well well well, everyone who went today and stood and sang for the Giants can give themselves a massive pat on the back.

That was what I meant about an atmosphere, none of the booing at the Giants like at the Salford match, we still made errors and were behind with 5 mins to go but rather than leave and boo everyone stayed to the end singing at the top of their voices.

We were like the 18th man today for the Giants and I truely think the guys appreciated the support we gave them.

Best atmosphere at the Galpharm all season, lets keep it up now home and away.

Well done Everyone, can't speak I am so hoarse.

Bring on the Saints and the Semi-Finals
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:58 pm

I must admit, I was belting out the chants with everyone else! My auntie Moved away from me in First half then joined in in second half haha! My hands are in so much pain right now haha my throat was killing after the game but i sorted it out with a nice mcflurry hehe!
Back to top Go down
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:38 pm

I was off my head today jumping around like a monkey and have just about lost my voice......had to bite my tongue so many times though as there were little ones around me....swearing under your breath is just never the same!!!

Look, that was what I am talking about....smallish crowd but it didn't matter one bit because it was the best atmosphere I have ever experienced from our lot at the Galpharm....There is something so special and different about cup ties, LOVED IT!!!!

LANGUAGE TIMOTHY......... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Please refrain mate.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 pm

The Atmosphere I witnessed was like we had just won the Final! It was amazing! Lets Keep it up for the game on Friday with Hull KR.... Will be great to get an atmosphere like we did on Sunday and show Sky that we are not just a One hit wonder with out chanting Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 am

Meltham Giant wrote:
The Atmosphere I witnessed was like we had just won the Final! It was amazing! Lets Keep it up for the game on Friday with Hull KR.... Will be great to get an atmosphere like we did on Sunday and show Sky that we are not just a One hit wonder with out chanting Smile

Here Here Smile
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:41 pm

I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for getting behind the boys on Sunday. Even Nathan and the players commented on our vocal support when interviewed which proves it doesn't go unoticed. Let's keep it going now for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am

Got my voice back so ready for another sing song Smile Our vocal support tomorrow 21033 pray pray pray pray Our vocal support tomorrow 21033
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our vocal support tomorrow   Our vocal support tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Our vocal support tomorrow
Page 1 of 1