Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wembley Tickets

Go down 
+16
DYSON28
Pharmergibbs
Natalie-x
penninegiant
reidy
dannablue
wheatley92
giants4eva15
adelaide-giant.no9
Giant-Dragon
BO JANGLES
FLYINGPROP
washy
lealea3
matt01
ponner
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 am

They go on sale this morning at 10.30 to season ticket holders. No limit to the amount you want either so get all the family and friends there!!
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 am

Thought it was six per season ticket holder?
Back to top Go down
lealea3

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 am

unlimited
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am

Quote :
Carnegie Challenge Cup Final Tickets will go on sale from the Galpharm Stadium Ticket Office at 10.30am on Monday 10th August to SEASON TICKET HOLDERS, SPONSORS and GIANT CASH BONANZA members only. Each of the aforementioned categories can have up to 6 tickets per person.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm

matt01 wrote:
Thought it was six per season ticket holder?
I've seen that too in the papers but I was told unlimited by someone at the club.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 am

Got our lot now.

Do any of you in the know, know how many tickets we have sold so far?

Also how many do you think we will take to the game?
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 am

All I can say is k Se Rah Se Rah, Whatever will be will be, were going to Wembley, K Se Rah Se Rah Smile Wembley Tickets 21033

Over in Tenerife but a mate in uk got my client ref no and sorted the tickets for me and kids, Happy Happy days
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 am

I got my tickets yesterday, but i was at the stadium this morning about 11 am and the Que was about 50 yds or so, no idea how many we have sold but as yesterday and today was supposed to be season ticket holders, i suppose a decent guess would be maybe 5.000 by tonight, I'm hopeful we shall take 20,000, there will be plenty going who dont follow the Giants but that matters not, we need them all whoever they are.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

7 tickets for my lot in west stand... anyone else there?
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm

when do they go on sale to the glory hunting general public
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

adelaide-giant.no9 wrote:
when do they go on sale to the glory hunting general public

i think it said wednesday but not 100% sure
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Down in cornwall for the week,
my uncle is down here too,
but he has got someone we sit with to get our tickets, (Good times)
i think we are in west stand (7 of us)
Wembley Tickets 21033 Wembley Tickets 21033 Wembley Tickets 21033
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

On another forum there is a post that says we sold 3,000 yesterday and 4,000 as at lunch today so 7,000 in total plus whatever they sold this afternoon.

I went down first thing this morning and was third in the queue. By the time the shutters went up there were another 30 behind me, the phones were ringing off the hook.

General sale is tomorrow from 9.00a.m. I think they would probably have sold more quicker if they had stayed open later in the evening like Wire have. Opening 9-5 is not helpful for some poeple due to work - I work flexi time so was able to go in to work late. If they opened until 7pm this week then I am sure sales would have gone even faster.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm

We are right behind the sticks Block 133

If we have sold 7 or 8 thousand just to season ticket holders then I would have thought we should at least double that in the end.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 pm

West stand, £26 pounders, 6 of us going.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Hate to put a downer on things but we've only sold just over 4k so far. Getting ours tomorrow, hope another 10k people are too pray
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm

ponner wrote:
Hate to put a downer on things but we've only sold just over 4k so far. Getting ours tomorrow, hope another 10k people are too pray
That is poor, perhaps the short opening times have slowed things down a bit. If we can't take 15 to 20 thousand down then I think it will be a real shame.

Lets all get pushing anyone and everyone we know.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm

I am doin for sure!!
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm

doesnt this forum echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ech......ec........e....... Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Just got mine tonight! Front row block 132 £21!! Moneys short at the moment and just to be there is the key for me! Just got to find out how I'm getting there as I could have a seat in a friends car!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

penninegiant wrote:
doesnt this forum echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ech......ec........e....... Wink Very Happy

Not anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Shogun's going for ours tomorrow. Block 130 in west stand all being well. Still don't know how we're getting down there. Travelodge/camping/there and back same day/hiring minibus for around 11 of us....decisions decisions.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 pm

like what I said !!

"giants in arse gear put cannot supporter" comes to mind!! Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natalie-x
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Natalie-x

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 am

My mum is working on that day so she isn't going.. I think I'm going with my auntie instead.. but I cant afford a bl**dy ticket right now! I should be getting money before end of this week, just praying they have tickets left for me!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am

Just had a text from someone at the club saying there's a massive queue for tickets this morning and someone even camped outside the office to be first in the queue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wembley Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Tickets   Wembley Tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Wembley Tickets
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next