Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mason for England?

Go down 
+6
BO JANGLES
Old School
reidy
matt01
Natalie-x
ponner
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 am

His form has been top notch all season. Does anyone else think he's deserved a call up for international honours this season? Hard running, hard hitting prop who's cut down on penalties he gives away, can't ask much me from a prop. I'm just as happy to see him on the pitch now as Crabtre.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Natalie-x
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Natalie-x

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am

I agree Ponner!
Totally totally agree, me and my mum were argueing the other day about Mason, I said he was Giant's best player this season so far and she disagreed. I was shocked!
He deserves to play for England!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

He has to be in contention for a call up.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Deffo!!
Back to top Go down
Old School
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Mason gives his all every game, and has had his best season with the Giants this year. unfortunatly players are rarely picked on form, more on who they play for, Having said that he has been as good as Eorl and Eorl has managed itso i would love to see him given his chance ,but i wont hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 am

We have to look at the whole league first and the competition for Prop places.

Peacock, Graham and Eorl have to be in, IMHO Mason is up there with these 3 and leading the group of others including Morley.

Mason has been so consistent for us this season, he has cut out the silly penalties and is putting some massive hits in too.

He seems to take 2 drives out of every 6 and is poss pushing for Giants Player of the Year.

An England callup would be just reward in my eyes. Smile Mason for England? 21033 Mason for England? 21033
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 am

As another poster has written elsewhere [Saints board, I think], "he's now fulfilling the potential that was seen in him as a junior".
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm

i think hes been fantastic this year, especially with not giving the penalties like he used to. keep going mase and youl be in with a shot Smile
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Yeah there's something wrong if he isnt picked this year!
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Mason for England? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason for England?   Mason for England? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mason for England?
Page 1 of 1