Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robinson & Brown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Robinson & Brown Empty
PostSubject: Robinson & Brown   Robinson & Brown EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Just wondered your thoughts on Robinson and Brown, I know it's only 1 game but watched the Cats game and thought Brown and Robinson Played really really well together.

They both looked quick on their feet and were quick to spot gaps when they appeared, I think Cats will play better than that but we can only play whats in front of us and stopped them playing.

Do you think we still need to look for another halfback?
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Robinson & Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robinson & Brown   Robinson & Brown EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Given we have space on the salary cap then I hope we would always look out for quality players, particularly where we appear a touch light.
In my book halfback is an area where we need options, so although things have started well, I feel we need to strengthen in this area more than elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Robinson & Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robinson & Brown   Robinson & Brown EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:49 pm

JudgeB wrote:
Given we have space on the salary cap then I hope we would always look out for quality players, particularly where we appear a touch light.
In my book halfback is an area where we need options, so although things have started well, I feel we need to strengthen in this area more than elsewhere.

True Judge as long as it's with class and quality it will keep everyone on their toes
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Robinson & Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robinson & Brown   Robinson & Brown EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I think robo n' kev possibly start seasons off really well, am just not sure they can keep up that pace through out .. sometimes they have lot of energy first half n' slow down for second.. so I think we could do with stronger player in kev pos, but think robs got a good chance of improving even more.
I'm hoping kev is training hard & can keep the same passion he had yesterday up for rest of season.

Aaalso... when we come up against big teams like leeds/wigan.. I don't think kev has the strength to deal with them.. so for that reason..I'd say we probs need to keep lookin out 4 someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robinson & Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robinson & Brown   Robinson & Brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Robinson & Brown
Page 1 of 1