Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants players out and about.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Giants players out and about..... Empty
PostSubject: Giants players out and about.....   Giants players out and about..... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Has anyone seen any giants players.... past and present... anywhere?

A couple of weeks ago, I was at the Meltham All Blacks game against Underbank and Darren 'Rocky' Turner came and had a chat with me, my uncle (who plays for Meltham) and my family as he is a close friend of the family. He is the trainer of Underbank and we got chatting about the new season coming up and he says that he is looking forward to the new season and seeing the new players. He thinks we can be good contenders this year if we are consistent.
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Giants players out and about.....   Giants players out and about..... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:09 am

i bumped into our former scrum half and coach gary schofield in the elephant and wheelbarrow pub in melbourne
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Giants players out and about.....   Giants players out and about..... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Kevin Brown and Michael Lawrence last night? :P
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Giants players out and about.....   Giants players out and about..... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:50 pm

adelaide-giant.no9 wrote:
i bumped into our former scrum half and coach gary schofield in the elephant and wheelbarrow pub in melbourne

Hope u flattened the to$$pot! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Giants players out and about.....   Giants players out and about..... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:32 pm

See them at work all the time Wink Laughing

No in all seriousness I do often see them in Kingsgate! Once I saw literally the whole squad as they'd just been for lunch together!

Often see Chris Nero in Marsh,Also used to see Nick Fozzard in Bhullars in Sally Nook and then Coop when it changed over almost every week, but I've since moved and suprisingly saw Iestyn Harris in TKmaxx in Kings gate with his wife didn't realise it was him as he was much shorter than he appears on telly it was only when his wife shouted out "Iest" That it dawned on me it was him! I think I posted this on a rumours thread on another forum as it seems if players are seen in town they are automatically deemed to be signing for us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants players out and about.....   Giants players out and about..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants players out and about.....
Page 1 of 1