Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today v Wigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Today v Wigan Empty
PostSubject: Today v Wigan   Today v Wigan EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 am

I think we will win, it is slightly worrying being so confident, it just doesn't seem right.

There is something different about the 2013 Giants, I think it is leadership and belief that is brought about by the head coach, there can be no doubt the man is a winner.

COYG Today v Wigan 21033 
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Today v Wigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today v Wigan   Today v Wigan EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:03 pm

can't wait for tonights game, whatever the result I am expecting a right belter of a battle up front.
Back to top Go down
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Today v Wigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today v Wigan   Today v Wigan EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Well you expected right, our forwards certainly got a right battering in the 2nd half Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Today v Wigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today v Wigan   Today v Wigan EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 am

It seems my confidence was misplaced, disappointed but not dispondent today.

I do not like Bentham as a referee, and his generous interpretations of the wrestle and skinny 10 combined with the wet conditions meant that passing and running lines had to be spot on. They were not (from either side) and so the match became a war of attrition, we lost that in the middle period of the match when we had our light pack on,

Don't get me wrong, we will have to cope with generous refereeing and exploit it ourselves better than we did last night. In the big play off games the refs try to let the games flow, they let more go, we have to accept and adapt to that.

A few things went against us, had we got a second score which we probably deserved in the first 20 we would have won. Had Ukuma been available we would not have been as lightweight from 25-50 minutes when Wigan got on top. Had it been dry our passing may have been crisper.

In my opinion the better side on the night won, the better team overall lost, I fancy us to win if we get another crack at Wigan.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Today v Wigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today v Wigan   Today v Wigan EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:29 pm

It showed that without Eorl and Koppy we are not good enough. I hope a prop is on the winter shopping list. If not I hope we think Mullally and young lads like Johnson can cut it next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today v Wigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today v Wigan   Today v Wigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Today v Wigan
Page 1 of 1