Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'thank you Ken' cards

Go down 
+2
Durham Giant
luisnorthsquash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
luisnorthsquash
luisnorthsquash

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-02-26

'thank you Ken' cards Empty
PostSubject: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 am

Hi all, Rob Thewlis is getting 3000 'try card' style cards with a thank you to ken davy on them to hold up at the match.

If anyone is willing to contribute £20 please contact rob

You can get your money back as we intend to sell the cards for 20/50 p each

Please help us out as Ken deserves a big thank you for all he's done!
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 am

Sounds like a great idea i will buy a few.

Need a bit more information ( who is rob Thewlis) someone will probably tell me it's Richards son.

Could i suggest that we hold them up at the start of the match , before the second half kicks off and at the end that way people will know when to show them.

It will look great on TV if everyone shows them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 am

I agree with DG. The more that helps make this game special for everyone the better.
Back to top Go down
luisnorthsquash
luisnorthsquash

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Rob is not related to Richard. We have asked Richard if this is OK and got full permission. I think his email is Robert.thewlis@hotmail.co.UK so email him if you want to help out!
Back to top Go down
chuckster
chuckster

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:50 pm

For those wanting more information or to see the design have a look at the 'fartown fan's appreciation' page on Facebook !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dazeastwood?v=feed&story_fbid=13
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Great idea. I follow Rob on Twitter but not seen his cards mentioned.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 pm

I'll hold up a thanks SIR KEN sign,but only to KEN don't want to be associated with too many of the the so called fans.

There are only a few fans,who i would name individually,true fans,the rest are an embarrassment to the club.They are Clueless,only have to read this board to know that,who now give it the big licks because Anderson got us playing top class footy, but wanted to tell anyone who would listen how they and their mates were packing in ST's at the end of 2012.

A joke and an embarrassment to the club,the type of fans we could well do without.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'thank you Ken' cards   'thank you Ken' cards Empty

Back to top Go down

'thank you Ken' cards
Page 1 of 1