Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Still #1 Empty
PostSubject: Still #1   Still #1 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Wigan go down to the Stains. So we stay top for a fortnight!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Still #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still #1   Still #1 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 am

top with just a few games to go, I hope the players don't get carried away, just take it one game at a time
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Still #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still #1   Still #1 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:45 am

It's all about the 'I' word now.I for intensity.

Comparing the Cas edge defence vs the Dire edge defence - well there just was no comparison.

I reckon,like us,Wigan will want to avoid Wire before the final,so could see them coming out all guns blazing when we go there on 9th August.The 'I' will be ramped up,we need to be ready,not rabbits caught in headlights like at HJ.Not that Goons are fussed over the LLS like we are,they know the real cash rewards are CC & GF.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still #1   Still #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Still #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: