Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand final

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Grand final Empty
PostSubject: Grand final   Grand final EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:27 pm

It is going to be  probably  the best play off's for some time,  Giants have a very  realistic chance to make it this year , at least their best chance yet in my opinion, they look a better side in comparison to the opposition than they did on their previous best effort,
Warrington still look a strong side to me, and Wigan considering their  injuries have done well to maintain their game, they will only get better, Hull also are going to come good at some stage with Catalan also in the mix.
We need to be lucky with our injury situation now , Especially with Brough we have no replacement for him, he is the most influential player in the side ( he may get a mention for MOS ) Incidentally he doesn't look a right bad golfer either, saw him and Eorl teeing off up the 4th at the Heath yesterday, and later in the car park.
The other thing that comes into the reckoning of course is the CCup, I would dearly love another trip to wembley, in fact i'm not sure i wouldn't rather have that than Old Trafford, It would be nice to have both of course.
Back to top Go down

Grand final
Page 1 of 1