Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grixy lovers

Go down 
+8
BO JANGLES
Ivor C&G Scarf
Jools
ponner
Durham Giant
matt01
shelleygiant
defleppard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Grixy lovers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 pm

defleppard wrote:
Well we got told we needed to win a trophy to bring the crowds back and yet Grix is our weakest link.

We DO need to win a trophy.

Grix IS our weakest link.

But his face fits, just like Scott Moore before him.

What else is there to be said?
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:38 pm

What is amusing me is the way the blinkered Grixy lovers are now scapegoating Smurph as a potential FB.Hypocrisy,yet that is Fools for you over and over again.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm

defleppard wrote:
What is amusing me is the way the blinkered Grixy lovers are now scapegoating Smurph as a potential FB.Hypocrisy,yet that is Fools for you over and over again.

Much rather have Aaron Murphy at No.1 personally.

Grix has never been anything but a Championship grade player who has flattered to deceive imo.

But as I say, he has been marked out for special treatment by the Superfan Gestapo.

I have nothing at all against SG, in fact I feel sorry for the lad. He is a classic example of someone who has been promoted beyond their capabilities. Not his fault. The blame lies with those who should know better, but don't.

Either way, it's a no win for the Giants.

Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 pm

sparky wrote:
defleppard wrote:

Grix has never been anything but a Championship grade player who has flattered to deceive imo.

But as I say, he has been marked out for special treatment by the Superfan Gestapo.

I have nothing at all against SG, in fact I feel sorry for the lad. He is a classic example of someone who has been promoted beyond their capabilities. Not his fault. The blame lies with those who should know better, but don't.

Grixy now has just got to prevent these one on one ball steals on his exits or that is going to cost us big time.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:08 pm

defleppard wrote:
sparky wrote:
defleppard wrote:

Grixy now has just got to prevent these one on one ball steals on his exits or that is going to cost us big time.

......& the dropped bombs, knock-ons, missed tackles, kicks out on the full, passes to no-one & nowhere, dying with the ball in attack etc etc.....

Look, he does some good things too, I'm not Cyclops.

But unfortunately for every one good bit of play he does, he makes three errors to cancel that out.

And then all his errors get blamed on someone or something else by the Superfan mafia. Poor lad.

As I say, I've nothing against him, but he just simply is not up to the job.

Wigan, Wire or Leeds wouldn't give him a sniff. That says it all to me.
Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Jools

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm

do you think wigan wire or leeds would give murphy a sniff?

Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Jools

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

defleppard wrote:

where?
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Well maybe Grix is the one rumored to have signed for Salford, It's just a rumor but he is the standard of player they seem to be signing, My self i can live with or without Grix, we could certainly improve on him but to be honest a stand off is a far more pressing need, I'm not knocking Robinson who has done well this season but he is not tomorrow's solution, I think he needs to spell Lunt, we have to look to the future, if we want one.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 am

BO JANGLES wrote:
Well maybe Grix is the one rumored to have signed for Salford, It's just a rumor but he is the standard of player they seem to be signing, My self i can live with or without Grix, we could certainly improve on him but to be honest a stand off is a far more pressing need, I'm not knocking Robinson who has done well this season but he is not tomorrow's solution, I think he needs to spell Lunt, we have to look to the future, if we want one.

I agree with this.

We need a good stand off with Robbo at run on hooker and Wood as back up.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Jools wrote:
defleppard wrote:

where?

Jools,you give your opinion,and let others give theirs.Unlike some who just lurk offer nothing then just turn up think they are clever slagging people off who dare to give an alternative pov.

Sorry but saying Leeds or Goons would not touch Smurph is just scapegoating Smurph before he gets a shot at the number 1 jersey at the Giants,which I believe he will,I mean Smurph at fb versus Whinos Kak Hardaker,remember Kak in the cup game how he spilt that Broughy down town,which got us the field pos,try followed we never looked back.Smurph will go well at fb for us imo.

Grixy looks good going forward,he's been entertaining,always backs up the ball carrier,if he gets into the open he's great to watch.I never slag him off on game day,always shout encouragement.Me I'd rather have a safe fb first and foremost,especially the way we are so organised under Ando & Purt,we no longer can afford a weak link,because these two coaches are going to drive us on to success - imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grixy lovers   Grixy lovers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grixy lovers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: