Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Lunt   Lunt EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm

That's good news as far as I'm concerned, I've always rated him, he is a grafter and has proved that at the Rhino's. I don't know what the problem with him and N Brown was but Brown is gone now and there is nothing to stop Lunt becoming once again one of our top players, If the pack that Anderson is assembling can do the business Lunt i feel will shine. Like most other fans I still want to see a SO, whether it will happen or not we shall see, I am not a fan of Grix at halfback to be honest but to be fair to him, it would have needed a genius to shine behind our pack in the second half of the season, There were many times when he had no options at all.
Things seem to be going reasonably well for Anderson's recruitment, it would be good if the Bradford prop comes and if It's a question of money there are a couple of forwards i would be happy to let go, I hope Anderson keeps to his word and plays Lunt exclusively as a hooker, I can see a touch of James Lowe's about him ( the best hooker in the last 20 years, Including Cunningham and Newton ) with the poss exception of Roby, when Lowes clicked into gear Bradford went to a different level, hopefully Lunt being spelled with Robinson can put us up with the best in the league in that area.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Glad Lunt is back, he never should have left. I did hear Leeds were very keen to keep him, so I am a bit surprised we've managed to keep hold of him. Still Leeds loss is our gain.
Back to top Go down
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Have to agree. Always trying, always dangerous. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 am

Heatherington wasn't prepared to pay in compensation what we demanded. I just hope Lunt is the type of person that will give 100% even though we may have not been his 1st choice club.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 pm

ponner wrote:
Heatherington wasn't prepared to pay in compensation what we demanded. I just hope Lunt is the type of person that will give 100% even though we may have not been his 1st choice club.
From what I heard Heatherington wasn't prepared to match Lunt's current wage.

If the lads are right with him, he will settle and play like the Lunt of old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunt
Page 1 of 1