Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathan Brown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Is there any case to be made for keeping him here, In view of the fact he is leaving at the end of the season and his apparent inability to turn things round from the situation that many people think he is mainly responsible for, It seems the team don't want to play for him, Thank heavens it wasn't Warrington today, Shudder to think what will happen next week.

I can't think of anything else that might turn things round enough for the team to at least put on a respectable show on Terrestrial TV, The damage done in the last 3 months is worse than under J S and brought about by the same means.

This is my opinion but it coinsides with a lot of other peoples , If you read other forum's many have been calling for him to go for many weeks. It may not change things but as i see it there is nothing to loose.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:18 pm

At the moment it would stick in my throat to think he would get a compensation package for being sacked. Brown doesn't deserve another penny from this club until he proves beyond doubt his mind is 100% on Fartown and he is doing nothing for Saints.

Having said that I think if we lose next week then it should be Brown's last game for the club. Nothing to gain by keeping him.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm

matt01 wrote:
At the moment it would stick in my throat to think he would get a compensation package for being sacked. Brown doesn't deserve another penny from this club until he proves beyond doubt his mind is 100% on Fartown and he is doing nothing for Saints.

Having said that I think if we lose next week then it should be Brown's last game for the club. Nothing to gain by keeping him.

If we do lose next week Matt (and i truly hope we don't ) I feel he is almost sure to be gone, I'm not sure he will last that long to be honest, I don't know how much it would cost to pay him off but it might be cheaper than the results of the damage now being done, That might eventually cost a lot more in lost fans and season tickets.

From 1st to 7th (or is it 8th ) in 7 games is pretty indefensible , I heard his interview on Leeds, but it didn't cut much Mustard as far as I'm concerned, It seems many people feel his mind is at Saints.
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 am

I have been looking at our remaining matches:

Cup - Semi v Wire
Home - Wakey; Catalans; Bradford; Leeds
Away - Saints; Salford; Warrington

If we fail to beat Wakey in our next home game just who will we beat?

On current form, with a team who have quit, with a clueless coach?

Next seasons revenue rely on sorting this out soon:

BROWN MUST GO AND GO NOW!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 pm

At the beginning of the season I would have said they were all winnable fixtures, but now I don't know where the next points are going to come from. If we are planning on hiking up the ticket prices for next season we better had win the cup, otherwise all the good work on building the crowds up could go straight back to nowt.
Back to top Go down
Old School
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 pm

The Giants support is dissgracefull.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Sadly OS it matches the teams decline then !

Said it so many times --sport is entertainment for the masses !

Watching a spectacle like Sunday aint entertaining -and if it aint entertaining .........................?

Need I say more? Rolling Eyes

and PS in case you doubt --I am running a bus to the semi --that started as a 39 seater -then 33 -then 25 and now 19 !

Im disappointed --but if yer "paying yer money --yer have a choice" !!

fact !
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Nathan Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan Brown   Nathan Brown EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am

Old School wrote:
The Giants support is dissgracefull.