Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants v Crusaders

Go down 
+2
BO JANGLES
ponner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Will the Crusaders feel the backlash of last Saturday? Are we in a dip of just missing important players? Will we win? Will our forwards show some balls this weekend? All Crusaders talk in here please.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Well they wont be taking them too lightly this time, or so you would think, We need a brutal performance this week, sadly we dont have the aggressive type of players for that, so we shall just have to hope for class.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

I do think we will win, but I think it will be a workout. I would like to see a good completion rate, good kick and chase and a huge improvement in defence above all.

I really just want a the 2 points and a solid, professional performance. Here's hoping!
Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Jools

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-06-16

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 am

The players really need to win this and do so fairly comfortably to give them the confidence to feel they can compete with an almost full strength warrington next week. Crusaders have been improving and have been really unlucky not to take the two points in their last two matches and will feel that they can win this one - Hopefully LOD will be back to put a bit of grunt up front - anyone got news on faiumu?
Back to top Go down
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm

According to the Examiner (http://www.examiner.co.uk/huddersfield-giants/huddersfield-giants-news/2011/06/29/crusaders-injury-crisis-ahead-of-huddersfield-giants-clash-86081-28959485/) Crusaders have their injury problems too, including some of their best players. On the plus side that improves our chances of winning, on the negative if we do lose than we can't use that as an excuse.

Examiner also says that Faiumu is sidelined for at least a week with a rib injury. Lunt is out too.

I think that there will be a backlash this week. Fartown to win big, possibly 30 points or more. (I can at least hope pray )
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:00 pm

We need to hit hard on both attack and defence early doors,show we mean business.Then see how the injury hit Crusaders react to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giants v Crusaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Crusaders   Giants v Crusaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants v Crusaders
Page 1 of 1