Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's exceeded expectations.....

Go down 
+4
BO JANGLES
Gem Bob
Giant-Dragon
ponner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Who's exceeded expectations..... Empty
PostSubject: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Who's improved the most from last season in your opinion? I can't say Jerry as he was scoring for fun in the games he played last season, so i'd have to eat humble pie here and say Graham Horne has improved the most from last season, closely followed by Grix who was never bad but this season he's put himself in a position where he must be one of the first names on the team sheet when NB picks his team. Who's your most improved player from last season?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Grix = I honestly thought he wouldnt stand a chance filling Brett Hodgson's shoes. Hes proved me wrong.

Brough = Thought he was a top player when he signed for us but was worried about his goal kicking.. Once again, been proved wrong.

Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Mcgillvary - I don't think anyone expected him to hit the form he has.

Oh - From last season I'd go with Brough too.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 pm

I always hoped we would sign Brough, and said so many times, He is improving all the time , some one at the club has sorted him and his alleged problems out, he is going very well.
You have to give Mcgillvray credit for the way he has taken his chance, if he keeps improving he will become a top winger.

Dont know if he's improved from last season or not But L O'donnell impresses me no end, his work rate is terrific.
There are many more, like Grix etc, but those three are my picks.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Grix, Brough, McGillvary for me.
Back to top Go down
Giants4life
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Giants4life

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Grix(Brett who)Brough(Goal kicking scared me when Brett left but can kick when he wants to),Jerry(never thought he would hit this form)and Griff(has really started to be a mean machine and has definitely deserves a space in our very strong/aggressive pack).
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Really impressed with Patrick at the moment for me he always give 110 per cent and runs on to the ball with meaning something alot of others dont do....
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm going for Eorl Crabtree.I thought he had settled permanently into the role of an interchange prop who could come on and step and offload,but in 2011 he has shown how tough he can still play it as an enforcer softening up the opposition in the early stages.

It started with his first carry in Wales and it's gone on from there.His stats are well impressive already in terms of metres per carry and number of tackles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's exceeded expectations.....   Who's exceeded expectations..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's exceeded expectations.....
Page 1 of 1