Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wakey chitter chatter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

wakey chitter chatter Empty
PostSubject: wakey chitter chatter   wakey chitter chatter EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Local Derby day is here again and it will be interesting with us both fighting for a place in the top 8

but who will come out on top??

What do you think about this game?
Back to top Go down
Acko
Acko

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: wakey chitter chatter   wakey chitter chatter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
Local Derby day is here again and it will be interesting with us both fighting for a place in the top 8

but who will come out on top??

What do you think about this game?

You are kidding aren't you we all know its ritten into the Wakey Contracts that we always get arshole against the giants isn't that right Ponner/Reidy
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: wakey chitter chatter   wakey chitter chatter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 pm

I always like the Wakey games, probably because we normally put in some of our very best performances for these fixtures. Hopefully that will be the same again. I am certain Kear will instruct the Wakey lads to try and get to Brough, but if they target him and take their eye off Brown then hopefully he can open them up as he so often does. If Griff and co dominate up front and the team defend like their lives depend on it then the scoreline should be a case of how many.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: wakey chitter chatter   wakey chitter chatter EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

On the face of it ,an easy game, but those are exactly the ones you come unstuck in if your not careful, ( Salford anyone ) I obviously hope we win, but i dont want to see a mismatch, I have said on here often enough i have a lot of time for Wakey, They are going through a bad time right now, and anyone who can remember further back than the last few years knows what that's like. We have the team to win this comfortable, but i would advise not taking anything for granted
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: wakey chitter chatter   wakey chitter chatter EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Well that was a bit surreal. Wakey were never in it. We did play well, but also bombed loads of chances and were trying some proper off the cuff show-boating stuff from about 30 minutes in. If we had played properly from start to finish I think we would have put 80 on them. Still who cares, we battered them again. 110 - 6 this season, not bad. Will Kear last the week? I thought Gleeson did ok for them, kept Hodgson fairly quiet, that is were it ends for Wakey positives. I know if we had played like that I would be going mental. Really feel for them, it is not nice. Still gives us loads of confidence going into the Wigan party spoiling game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wakey chitter chatter   wakey chitter chatter Empty

Back to top Go down

wakey chitter chatter
Page 1 of 1