Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so crusaders game then

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

so crusaders game then Empty
PostSubject: so crusaders game then   so crusaders game then EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Which Fartown is going to turn up for this game?

I'm hoping for the one with the ultimate defence, strong dominant forwards, busy creative halves and determined three quarters.

We are getting close to the business end of the season. Hopefully we will now show consistently good form, move a few places up the ladder and do some good in the play-off's.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: so crusaders game then   so crusaders game then EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 am

matt01 wrote:
Which Fartown is going to turn up for this game?

I'm hoping for the one with the ultimate defence, strong dominant forwards, busy creative halves and determined three quarters.

We are getting close to the business end of the season. Hopefully we will now show consistently good form, move a few places up the ladder and do some good in the play-off's.

for above -substitute "I pray, cross my fingers once again and trust ..........."! Rolling Eyes

Us older fans will !
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: so crusaders game then   so crusaders game then EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Very average performance. Our defence was very strong and we ran very hard, but never really got going in the second half. Mind you with the ref missing just about everything it was always going to make for a scrappy game. Not convinced about playing Brough at hooker, he looked more at home when he moved to the halves. How good is Drewy? I thought it was a mistake to bring him back, but he gets stronger and better with every game.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: so crusaders game then   so crusaders game then EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:13 pm

I thought we lost shape when Brett went off until Brad came on. Brad has made a difference to the side since he started back in the team, they seem to have more direction. I fear that when Brett goes at the end of the season and Brad quits playing we are going to struggle for an on field organiser...Brown, Robinson, Lunt, Brough...any of these going to step up and take over the baton? Hope so!

Felt we were above average today, wasnt the best game for me. Still making too many silly mistakes, giving away too many penalties. Eorl is being passed the ball from a restart as 1st receiver, he should be 2nd receiver so he can get a full head of steam up and run onto the pass. From a standing start he is too sluggish being a big man.

Crusaders No. 7 was a little dynamite...thought he played well.

Lunt for me was definitely man of the match. Thought we scored some good tries and pleased to see McGillvary get the try correctly allocated to him instead of Cudjoe !
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: so crusaders game then   so crusaders game then EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Not a game that is going to stick in the memory, they are a big hard side and we handled them well in defence, Patrick is getting better with every game, K Brown is looking a bit quiet, but with a fullback who plays stand off and 3 or 4 more play makers on the field, it's not surprising, On the field today Brough to me looked to be surplus to requirements, anyway a win is a win, and we were the better side.

The ref was as poor as they get, RFL is in trouble if this is the best they can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so crusaders game then   so crusaders game then Empty

Back to top Go down

so crusaders game then
Page 1 of 1