Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brown's replacment

Go down 
+2
Giantdee
BO JANGLES
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm

No idea who it will be , but i would be tempted to give it to Anderson and Drew, if it were me, I wouldn't be against another Aussie but they would have to convince me they really wanted to be here, Graham Murray did a great job at Leeds , but as soon as a decent job came up in Oz he cleared off again as i recall, Not many of them seem to like the lifestyle over here, It would be a good idea to give Brown some time off ( as someone has said elsewhere ) Give Anderson and Drew a bit of a trial run as it were, They are both already at the club so it wouldn't cost anything and it might just turn things round a bit.
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Last season Nathan proved he is a top quality coach, this year it simply isn't working. There have been a number of disruptions, incomings and anounced departures. It has been noticible in the last few weeks that the discipline has slipped, both in terms of temper, flare ups etc, but also in keeping to structures etc.

No quick decision over Nathan's replacement has been made, Anderson does not appear to be a dead cert and I just have the impression the players in an environment of doubt. That environment can only be changed by certainty, we need to identify our next head coach and anounce him.

Who that will be I don't know, something tells me it will not be Anderson (they could, indeed should have anounced by now if it was), so appointing an interim coaching team would not give certainty, and arguably may be unfair to Anderson if it mucks up his prospects of a top job elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Giantdee wrote:
Last season Nathan proved he is a top quality coach, this year it simply isn't working. There have been a number of disruptions, incomings and anounced departures. It has been noticible in the last few weeks that the discipline has slipped, both in terms of temper, flare ups etc, but also in keeping to structures etc.

No quick decision over Nathan's replacement has been made, Anderson does not appear to be a dead cert and I just have the impression the players in an environment of doubt. That environment can only be changed by certainty, we need to identify our next head coach and anounce him.

Who that will be I don't know, something tells me it will not be Anderson (they could, indeed should have anounced by now if it was), so appointing an interim coaching team would not give certainty, and arguably may be unfair to Anderson if it mucks up his prospects of a top job elsewhere.

Yes good post, and a fair point of view.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Agree with Bo in regards to giving Browny some time off, and putting Baloo and Drew in charge.

I think with Baloo signing a new contract with us before the Bulls have appointed anyone indicates that he is gonna be our new man.

I hope he is because he is very highly thought of and has served his time with us, he has now IMO shown his commitment in signing a new deal and appears to want to be at the club (a rare thing these days it appears).

Onwards and Upwards
Back to top Go down
tonytownend
tonytownend

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:54 am

There only seems to be three names mentioned for Brownys job.....Anderson, as people have said on here, but i keep hearing both Noble and millwards names mentioned, whoever it is, i just wish the club would be more decisive, leaks, rumours and speculation is good for no-one...... !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youviewpropertyservices.co.uk
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:50 pm

I`m all for giving Anderson the job. He has served his time under Sharp and Brown, and should have picked up enough of those 2, plus his own ideas to run a successful outfit.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Shogun wrote:
I`m all for giving Anderson the job. He has served his time under Sharp and Brown, and should have picked up enough of those 2, plus his own ideas to run a successful outfit.

Agree but i would also bring purtil back to work alongside him worked well together before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brown's replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown's replacment   Brown's replacment Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown's replacment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: